✧ fifty-five ✧

A cute lil filler ❤️

"I'm just saying, you really didn't need to leave hickies all over my body."

"Okay but you liked it though." Corpse countered, turning away from the mirror as he pulled on a hoodie.

Liv huffed, rolling her eyes playfully at him. It had been two days and the hickeys were still there all over her neck and chest. Although she complained about them, she wouldn't deny that she loved it. The idea that Corpse had marked her with his mouth and taken the time to kiss every inch of her.

The two had just gotten out of the shower where they took turns washing each other. Liv had had a decently busy day, which started at 12AM when Liv decided to cam. After a few comments about her hickeys, she waited an hour before exiting her chat room. She didn't realize how obvious they were on the camera, but it didn't really matter to her. After going to bed, she was forced to wake up early and meet her dad for coffee. She was trying her best to give him a chance, even if that meant waking up early.

She still hadn't called her mom to tell her that she knew about the cheating. AKA the real reason they separated. Liv couldn't lie, she was nervous about that part. So she would do what she did best, ignore it until it became a problem.

"So how's the song coming?" Liv asked, leaning back in her Pewdiepie chair. She wore Corpse's merch hoodie with the custom stitching and a pair of his boxers, lounging around. He thought she looked so fucking adorable.

"Good, I think." Corpse tousled his hair before sitting on the edge of Liv's bed. He fiddled with the matching bracelet he wore on his wrist, then sent her a shy look. Liv tilted her head. "I was thinking... maybe you could help me out with it?"

Shock overcame her features for a second. He wants her help? He's the one who writes his own music, Liv was just good at singing.

"Me?" Liv confirmed. Corpse blushed and nodded, scratching the back of his neck. "How would I help?"

"Well I want you to make sure the lyrics are, like... they don't cross a line."

Liv narrowed her eyes.

"Did you say some fucked shit?"

Corpse snorted.

"Of course I did." Corpse admitted, a small smile playing on his lips. That made Liv scoff, but she wouldn't deny that she was excited to see what kind of things he wrote about her. "But also I was wondering if you could do some background vocals, or like a little snippet."

"You want me to?" Liv asked, making sure her ears were tricking her. Corpse still had a cute blush across his cheeks.

"Yea, I think it'd be cool."

Liv bit back her grin, looking down at her fingers. When she looked back up at him, she already had her answer. With a nod, that was settled.

And so an hour later, the two sat on her couch with pencils in theirs hands and a piece of paper in Liv's lap. The nerves were continuing to build up as Corpse watched his girlfriend read the lyrics he had wrote, his leg bouncing in anticipation. With her legs crossed, her pretty eyes scanned the paper. Every so often she would giggle, and then she would send a look to Corpse with red cheeks.

Reading the lyrics, Liv couldn't help but wonder what the fans' reactions would be. It was very... explicit. But then again, so were his other songs. If anything, she could barely wait for it to be released.

After she finished reading the song, she gave the paper back to Corpse.

"Oh my."

"Do you like it?" Corpse hadn't stopped bouncing his leg.

"It's really good, actually." Liv admitted, the words still bouncing around in her brain. "A little objectifying but I guess that's life."

Corpse couldn't tell if she was joking.

"Wait really?"

"No you're good, babe." She laughed. With a tilt of her head, she found her mind reeling that he wrote a song about her. "I have a couple ideas too, if you want to add some stuff."

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

The rest of the day was spent down in Corpse's office space, now a make-shift studio for the time being.

"I want it to be raunchy you know? But like not too raunchy." Liv joked, leaning over Corpse's shoulder as he added a line daddy issues. They had been giggling the whole time as they added more sexual innuendos.

"I don't know what's better, a line about you being choked or one about calling me daddy." Corpse laughed, squeaking a bit. Liv's jaw dropped and she took on a threatening stance.

"You can't put that in there! What if my dad listens to it?!"

"Then he knows the reason for your daddy issues."

Liv rolled her eyes, caving and letting him put the line in.

They had decided that she would be adding some background vocals on the hook, as well as making some sarcastic comment in the middle before the tone switches. As talented as he was, Corpse created a rough soundtrack and they decided how the lyrics would flow.

After Liv had recorded her vocals, she sat on his lap while he dragged them to where they came in on the song. His chest warm against her back, she leaned into him with ease. She would never get tired of the way he rested his chin on her shoulder from behind, or how his curly hair tickled her cheek. Even when Liv was cringing from hearing her singing play back too many times, Corpse still had a gentle smile on his face.

It took a while, but the song was finished. The time was around 1AM and the two were still having the time of their life. Corpse had fucked up a bunch of times when trying to record his songs because Liv would distract him. It was hilarious to Liv how he was saying such sexual and serious words, and yet he had to look away from her because he was blushing too hard.

Fuck, she loved him.

The finished product was a bass heavy song, like his usual style, and a chill flow with very explicit lyrics. It was amazing. Liv's vocals were heard melodically in some parts of the song, where she would repeat his words or add to the transition. Halfway through the song, Corpse asked a question and she answered slightly sarcastically. It took them almost twenty tries to record that part because Liv kept cracking up.

The screen lit up Corpse's eyes and the corner of his lips were upturned as he listened to his finished song. Watching him with fond eyes, Liv felt herself falling harder and harder.

"Cam Girls are Ruining My Life"? Nah, Liv thought it should be Corpse Husband is ruining hers. And in the best way possible.

SONG NEXT CHAPTER ✨✨