✧ ten ✧

Yay chapter 10 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope everyones enjoying. This is just a short lil chapter to venture into the mind of Corpse (:
Some words of positivity: you matter more than u think ily
Also I've decided to give y'all smut 🥸 chapter 17...

Corpse had been going through it lately. He felt weird. His mind kept going back to that damn website Devil's Load Screen. He had never done anything like that before, paying for sexual services. He didn't even know why he did it. Maybe it was because he felt lonely, maybe it was because the woman made him feel so comfortable. Regardless, there was a big ball of anxiety in his chest about the whole situation. He didn't know. He tried his best to forgot about that night but his mind kept going back to it. The best distraction he could find was talking to Liv. He always felt lighter when he knew she was on the other end of their chats. Even when his mind kept going to the dark place he ventured.

His mind kept replaying the dirty things he typed to her. He felt... weird. Never in his life had Corpse said such nasty things, nevertheless have someone say just as nasty things back. It was like he was trying to prove something to himself, but he didn't know what. Ever since then, he had been avoiding going onto the chat. Maybe he needed to set things straight.

It was around 12AM when he logged onto the site that caused him such grief. Typing in his username and password, he entered the website. It was the same as always when he opened it, relaxing but sensual music playing in the background, the red reflecting back onto his face, and the flashy images of the woman's body everywhere. She was live. That wasn't what gave him a spike of anxiety though. It was his song that played in the background of the website. He gulped as he listened to the sound of his gravelly voice singing about e-girls ruining his life.

Corpse's freshly painted nail hovered over the live button. He clicked it.

When he entered, he saw the woman in her dark red room wearing white lingerie today. He gulped when he thought of what was under there. He felt somehow... guilty. His mind played back to the innocent, flirty conversations he had with Liv, then to what he was doing now. His imposter syndrome began to kick in.

His mind came back to the present when he watched the woman smile and bit her lip. Corpse took a deep breath and pressed the same button he pressed last time.

Request private chat

Like last time, he paid, then was redirected. It didn't take long before her body was on presentation for only him, her mask on, her lips bright red, and the shadow of devil horns on the wall behind her. There was something different about her still. Like the last time, he felt a weird connection when he saw her giggle and lift her shoulders slightly. He couldn't put his finger on it, and it was so fucking frustrating. He couldn't have a stupid crush on someone he didn't even know. He didn't even know what she actually looked like. Or her name.

Devil's Servant: Back for more?

Corpse gulped.

white_tee: actually, I just wanted to talk

The woman's head cocked to the side in confusion. Her hair fell across her shoulders innocently. On the other end of the video chat, Liv was a bit flustered. She didn't mind talking because she still got her full amount. It was just odd.

Devil's Servant: Well what would you like to talk about, my loyal customer? (;

Corpse had to remind himself that no one else knew what he was doing. He could say what he wanted, no one knew his identity.

white_tee: its weird, idk why I did that its not like me

white_tee: like I dont know why we did that last time

Corpse wanted to smack himself for seeming like a child.

Devil's Servant: Are you saying you didn't enjoy it? Because I would argue otherwise

white_tee: no no! yea it was great. I just feel weirdly comfortable with you... is that normal

The woman's face smirk as she twirled a strand of her hair.

Devil's Servant: We have been... talking for a while so it might be normal

Corpse didn't know how to answer.

Devil's Servant: It's weird, I kinda feel like that too

white_tee: so what should we do about that?

Devil's Servant: Well we could just keep going on as we did, if you want. I want to make my customers happy

The guilt set into Corpse again when he thought of Liv. He was going to make a bold move. A really bold move.

white_tee: i can't right now

Corpse thought she saw the woman frown a bit.

white_tee: but if you want, i could give you my number and we could... see where that goes

The woman froze. Corpse panicked a bit and thought that her camera froze, but then she reached over to type. Had he overstepped?

Devil's Servant: I don't really text or contact my viewers outside of work. but I'll think about it

Devil's Servant: promise

Then they were disconnected from the chat. Corpse felt a bit frustrated. He had paid what, $300? For a five minute chat?

He heard a ding and checked his phone, only to realize it came from the website. He noticed an icon with a red notification on it. Corpse furrowed his brows and opened it.

A $350 credit has been applied to your balance!

Corpse was left with one thought. What did it mean?