✧ fifty-three ✧

No one brought up the dagger remark that Corpse had said again, making Liv come to the conclusion of two things. Either they were too drunk to realize the impact of what Corpse had just said, or they didn't pick up on what he was saying. Maybe they assumed he meant in game, and admitting he was imposter. Maybe they assumed he meant she borrowed the dagger from him. Either way, Liv was happy they didn't. She hoped and prayed the chat brushed it off too.

The stream had been going on for three and a half hours so far. Liv and Rae were sitting inside in launchpad joking around and having a good time. Being the drunk Rae she was, she was ten times funnier than usual.

"I'm just saying! If Corpse made a song about you, it'd go viral." Rae giggled, finishing with a task. Liv tilted her head back to laugh before speaking.

"What do you think it'd be called?" Liv laughed, bringing her cup to her lips.

"Hmmm... Something with the Devil's Servant in it obviously. Ooooh! the Devil's Servant is ruining my life?!" Rae said excitedly. Voices approached in proximity chat, sounding like a big group.

"Oh shit! That's good!" Liv set down her glass, sending a cheeky look at her stream. They seemed to be enjoying the fact that Liv was getting drunk, but they liked the Valk-Liv duo even better.

Ludwig, Ash, Brooke, Corpse, and Sykkuno came into launchpad.

"What are you guys on about?!" Sean called out, standing suspiciously close to Rae.

"Corpse's new song!"

Brooke gasped.

"Wait what?" Corpse asked.

"Corpse is putting a new song out?!"

"Noo, we're talking about what song he should write about Liv." Rae said, giggling after. She was so drunk. The group all chatted excitedly, and drunkenly, at the new topic.

"Oh Jesus, you totally should Corpse." Sykkuno encouraged.

"Should I?" Corpse asked. Downstairs in his office space, he took a swig of his beer. A blush ran across his cheeks at the thought of writing a song about his girlfriend. Little did they know, he already started one.

"Yea! It could be about the Devil's Load Screen or something!" Ludwig said, his avatar was hovering near Brookes'.

"Liv and I came up with the Devil's Servant is ruining my life!" Rae told everyone, moving her avatar around the group. The group of seven got into a stack, because they loved making bad gaming choices.

"Really? I was thinking Cam Girls are Ruining My Life." Corpse admitted, not being able to hold back the current project he was working on. He fiddled with the bracelet Liv made him on his wrist, remembering how long ago it seemed. The two had come so far, and Corpse fell harder and harder everyday for her. He already felt his fingers craving the feeling of her soft skin.

The group gasped.

"Oh my god that's so good!"

"That's such a good title!"

"Give us a sample, Corpse!"

That made Corpse blush, then attempt to laugh it off.

"I can't, it's a surprise."

Liv was blushing upstairs in her office space as well. Feeling the need to distract her stream from her blushing, she readjusted her cat ear headset. Her face still felt warm.

She couldn't believe he was writing a song for her.

"Corpse." Sean suddenly yelled. "If you don't give us a sample, something bad will happen."