✧ five ✧

THIS CHAPTER WAS WRITTEN BEFORE ALLEGATIONS OF PREDATORY BEHAVIOR CAME OUT AGAINST CALLMECARSON. THAT IS WHY THERE IS MENTIONS OF HIM IN THE COMMENTS. I do not condone sexual grooming/predatory behavior/sexual abuse.
TW: mention of alleged predator

It had been a week since Liv had last streamed with Corpse. She was doing nightly chat rooms and fulfilling weird requests, one of which was eating a banana. Every other night, the user "white_tee" would come into the chat room and request a song after wishing her a good day or night. It was obvious they lived in the same time zones, because when the user said have a nice day, or night, or evening, it all corresponded perfectly with the timing she experienced. She was a little sketched out that she had a stalker, but realized there was no way that could happen. Liv was feeling a bit weird, regardless, of the situation. There was something about this specific viewer who loved to pay here, she just didn't know what it was.

It was Friday night and her best friend Schlatt had come over with a fellow youtube friend, Traves. They both brought their gaming laptops and headsets, claiming that it was going to be a drinking/gaming night.

Traves was also bringing his camera because he wanted to vlog. Liv was in her kitchen, pouring shots when a knock sounded at her door. She wore a pair of black shorts, an oversized Neat Dude t-shirt, and her hair freshly washed and running down her back. Her makeup was simple, seeing as she had no reason to dress up for her friends.

"It's unlocked, cunts!" Liv called, still focused on pouring shots. It was the last of her favorite cherry whiskey. In came Schlatt and Traves, who was seemingly talking to himself but was probably just vlogging.

"Oh my god..." Traves paused, his eyes wide and looking behind her. Schlatt backed up with wide eyes as well.

"What the fuck is that?!" Schlatt asked in a scared voice. They were both looking behind her. Liv paused, the way they were talking creeping her out. But she quickly acted and jumped over her island and slid over to where they were, her heart racing.

Until they both began laughing...

"Whatever, you're both fuckin dumb. That was mean." Liv whined, putting a hand on her chest to calm her heartbeat. They just wanted to get her reaction on camera, the dicks. After a couple more jokes, they all decided to take shots of her favorite whiskey. Then they brought out fireball for a couple more. They all ventured to her room where her computer set up was. Schlatt brought a chair from the kitchen and Traves decided to lounge on her freshly made bed.

They all made posts on twitter to tune into Liv's livestream because they would all be playing Among Us together. Then, Liv fired up her stream.

"Hey babes! I think we're going to be playing Among Us again tonight. This game's really taken off, huh." Liv greeted, starting to feel her head spin a bit. She grabbed the arm rests of her chair and shook her head. "Whoa.." She would slow down before taking another shot. Reading the chat, she decided to answer a couple questions while her friends set up, "Yea! I have Schlatt and Traves here with me. Unfortunately."

"Hello world!" Schlatt's voice came from beside her. He walked in with his laptop under one arm and chair under the other.

Liv looked over to the live feed of herself, seeing Traves behind her being creepy. She hiccupped.

"Traves?" Liv asked, trying not to laugh. He took on his funny stance before speaking.

"I was born in a wind tunnel." Traves said in his awkwardly funny voice. Liv forgot how funny and random his humor was. With a loud snort, Liv laughed at him.

"Anyways! Schlatt and Mr. Wind tunnel are here for entertainment purposes even though they're both lame and not funny." Liv joked, hearing Schlatt begin to whine about his funniness. "Okay, okay, we need a lobby to join guys. Do you know anyone?"