✧ thirty-eight ✧

WARNING: chapter contains knife play, teasing, R-rated words

Disclaimer: the real Corpse Husband is not affiliated with this chapter and this is not a reflection of his character. This is all just for entertainment/reading purposes. This is not smut, just teasing.

suggested songs for the chapter:

White Tee - CORPSE

E-GIRLS ARE RUINING MY LIFE - CORPSE

GOSHA - $NOT

Wet Dreams - J. Cole

Candy - Doja Cat

After Hours - The Weeknd

Daisy - Ashnikko

Rich Sex - Nicki Minaj

Oh Wow...Swerve - Dreamville, J. Cole, Zoink Gang, KEY!, Maxo Kream

Acquainted - The Weeknd

Use Me - PVRIS, 070 Shake (suggested by @IamCrushing )

All Alone - Che Ecre

Redbone - Childish Gambino

Wicked Games - the Weeknd

Or tune into your own music, whatever you wish ☺️❤️

THIS IS HER OUTFIT WOW IM GAYI crafted this chapter and the next with words that I hope caress your soul

I crafted this chapter and the next with words that I hope caress your soul

Liv Fox 😈 @olivesgarden         1h

Serving the Devil tonight @ 9pm PST 😈❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Liv spent the whole day prepping. After hyping up her first collab for such a long time, she wanted to reach every high expectation and above. She had planned everything out meticulously and went over it multiple times in her mind.

She started the day off with a deep shower, cleansing every inch of her body and scalp... With the help of Corpse. Her big shower was a bit lonely, so he decided to join in. Then Liv took it upon herself to braid her hair so it would be wavy by the time she got on her chat room. She spent the rest of the day getting her special room ready. By ready, that meant hanging up Corpse's custom LED light onto her wall and dressing the bed with silk red sheets. The black bed frame would be perfect for what she had planned. Beside the bed, she set up a small table with everything that she would need for the chat room session.

Later in the day, it was nearly time. After doing her makeup up real nice with winged liner, perfect contour, and a bright red lipstick, Liv went to change in her special room. Corpse was changing in hers. She started by pulling on her lacy black underwear, then she slipped on her strappy black and lacy bra that clipped up in the back. The next thing was her black garter belt with cute bows and silver clips on them. There were little ruffles at the hips to give the illusion of bigger hips, which Liv loved. With little difficulty, Liv pulled up her thigh-high tights and clipped them in place. She made sure to carefully put on her golden anklet over her black tights.