✧ twenty-six ✧

I had a dream that I saw Corpse's face and he was super cute. It was magical. If only it were true & I was psychic. Tbh one day I thought I had a premonition of my death but like we don't talk about it—
Words of positivity: ur beautiful and ur butt is nice

Corpse didn't know what hurt more: the fact that Liv read his text a day ago and didn't answer, or the fact that he had trusted her so much. As he lay in his bed for the second day, he tried to wrap his head around his hurt. He was also confused, because he thought Liv's creepy stalker had been taken into custody. Either way, he knew he wasn't the target. The target was ruining Liv's life, even though she had done it to herself.

Corpse felt silly. He felt played. He felt broken. And he honestly didn't know how he could begin to move on.

✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧ ✧

Leaving the hospital was probably the third worst part. Knowing that as Liv left the hospital with her mother that they were leaving behind his body and memories. The second worst part was entering her mother's home and looking at all the memories and objects her brother left behind. The worst part of all was the amount her mother cried. And knowing that Liv could do nothing to reduce her tears. Liv could only assume that the worst pain was losing your child, but she personally felt like losing any family member was incredibly painful. Especially one as young as her 13 year old brother.

As Liv stood in her mom's kitchen the third day after her brothers death, she took her time to breathe. She hadn't spoken to anyone but her mother, the nurses, and the doctors at the hospital. And her unconscious now deceased brother. After Liv made her tea, she took a seat at the table and grabbed her phone from her pocket.

There were many notifications, but she didn't bother reading any of them yet. She went straight to twitter. After typing out a well thought out tweet that described her brother perfectly, she scrolled through her pictures to find one to go with it. It was a picture of her giving her younger brother a piggyback ride. They were both smiling as Liv trekked across the beach with him holding onto her neck. She wanted people to know her brother as a person, she wanted him to get the love he deserved. Liv wanted her brothers memory to live throughout the internet and soak into the minds of many different people. She thought everyone should know someone like him.

Liv Fox @olivesgarden        30m

After a week of struggling, an angel left this planet to go home. My brother was the kindest, most incredible, and resilient person I have ever known. The world will not be the same without him shining on it everyday. You will not be forgotten, my angel. Your light will always be here.

*1 Attachment*

She posted it, finding relief in the fact that thousands of people would know the kind of person he was. And the impact he had.

Liv finally found the strength to open her messages. She first responded to Rae and Poki who were both worried after she exited her chat room. Then she answered Charlie, Sean, Lily, and a couple others who were worried about her absence. She finally came to Schlatt's messages.

Schlatt🙄❤️: you really should tell Corpse whats going on he's kinda freaking out. i know it'll be hard and everything but he'll understand.

That was four days ago.

Schlatt🙄❤️: how are you doing? I'm here for you ❤️❤️❤️❤️

She answered him and told him she was okay, as well as letting him know she would talk to Corpse. Eventually. First she needed to figure out what the fuck she did. Or he thought she did. Liv felt that she had a reputation in the past for fucking up relationships, she just wondered what she did this time.