✧ seven ✧

(I'd like to think Liv's tattoo is kinda like this but only one head and the eyes are red)

When Liv woke up, her head was pounding. With a groan, she sat up on her bed and looked around. Her right arm was trapped under something heavy and she looked over to see Traves passed out. She was spooning him.

"Good morning sunshine," She heard her annoying best friend's voice come from below the bed. Liv cringed when his voice seemed to echoed throughout her head. "Drink this you alcoholic."

He handed her a glass of water and two Advil's. She chugged the water and sat up.

Her desk with her gaming set up had a few alcohol bottles on it and the chair from the kitchen still remained. Her pounding headache distracted her from the fact that she still wore her red lingerie under her oversized Corpse merch shirt. She vaguely remembered the night before, playing Among Us with some cool people, Swagger being super flirty, Corpse and her having a wonderful dynamic. She remember how much fun she had. But she also remembered what went down in her special room. She had not went that far in... a long time. Liv usually just did heavy teasing on her website and sometimes fetishes, but going that far was very iffy for her. There was an instance in the past where someone had taken advantage of her vulnerability and they got to know where she lived after asking odd questions over the course of two months.

She could try and blame it on the alcohol for a lowering of her inhibitions, or maybe it was the familiar feeling she got from her viewer white_tee. There was something about this particular viewer that she felt like she knew them... his attractive face, well half of his face, helped as well. Perhaps it was the amount of money he had paid her, she didn't know.

"You came in pretty sweaty last night. Did you go to someone's house?" Schlatt hinted at, a smirk on his face. Liv snorted in her nose, rubbing her face. She pulled her arm out from underneath Traves, who groaned.

"I didn't drive drunk if that's what you're wondering." Liv reassured her best friend. She got up from her bed with a stumble and made her way to her dresser. Schlatt paused then his face dropped the humorous expression.

"I thought you stopped going that far online." Schlatt realized, crossing his arms. Concern was evident on his face for his best friend. After grabbing new clothes from her dresser, she turned to her friend.

"I did. I don't know why I did it again." Liv admitted, starting to feel guilty and ashamed. She remembered the mistakes she had made in the past, the stalkers she had encountered. Liv should've known better.

"Well was he at least hot?" Schlatt asked after noticing the sad expression his best friend had taken on. Liv rolled her eyes and scoffed. She appreciated Schlatt's outwardly positive outlook on life, especially when she wanted to be distracted from the seriousness of life.

"Of course you ask that you nasty freak," Liv pushed his arm. "For your information, yes. From what I saw at least. His username is actually one of Corpse's songs, isn't that weird?"

Schlatt raised an eyebrow with a smirk.

"I'm sure he would find it weird if he found out." Schlatt drawled. Liv started on her way to her shower.

"You better not tell him, bitch." She called back, causing Traves to stir and groan again.

Liv tried to ignore the flutter she felt in her stomach from the mention of Corpse. Her blast from the past of her stalkers reminded her that life is short. So many things can happen in such a little time. Why was she so afraid to make a move? Liv wanted to slap herself for being so timid. She began to form a plan, an idea, of how she could slowly approach Corpse outside of their friend group. If he reciprocated the same energy she did, she would continue on with it. While starting her shower, Liv's mind drifted away to different scenarios that she imagined would happen. She imagined Corpse on the other end of their conversations with a smile on his face. She also imagined how she would feel if he didn't want anything to do with her. She pushed away those feelings as she hopped in the shower. She took her mind off her thoughts as she sang while washing herself.