✧ forty-eight ✧

Thank you all for the support❤️💕💕💕💕

With a sigh, Corpse rolled off Liv. His cheeks were warm from exertion and there was a damp sweat across his chest. They both lay, satisfaction on their faces, just trying to catch their breath.

Liv cleared her throat, her eyes wandering Corpse's bedroom. His stream had ended what, thirty minutes ago? Forty? An hour? She didn't know, but it had been a while. After examining his room, she turned her head to look at her boyfriend beside her. There was a smile on his face and his curls fell slightly over his eyes. He looked so peaceful. Hopefully, Liv didn't disturb it with her remark.

"You should move in with me." She said, turning her head before she could see his reaction. She repositioned her body, wishing she had a towel underneath her.

Despite the startled reaction Corpse had, he didn't voice it. Honestly, he wasn't that surprised. He knew it was a matter of time before she asked him, and if she didn't, he would have. They were just better together.

"Should I?" Corpse asked, wanting her to confirm. He looked at her side profile, taking in her lovely features.

"Yea. I think it'd be cool." She said in a small voice, her gaze wandering the ceiling.

"Would there be room for my setup?" Corpse considered.

"There's a guest room on the main floor."

"That's a guest room?"

Liv laughed, looking back towards him. He had a gentle look on his face, receptive to her every move.

"I'm surprised you didn't know considering how much time you spend over there."

Corpse cracked a wider smile. The crinkle that she got on her nose whenever she said something sarcastic tugged at his heart as always.

"Hmm," He hummed, raising an eyebrow, "When am I allowed to move in?"

Liv pushed her upper body up on her elbows, looking at him expectantly.

"Deadass?" She looked so giddy and excited. He was initially going to try and make her convince him, but how could he when he wanted to move in so bad?

"Deadass." Corpse found himself and Liv saying that a lot as a joke, but it was catchy.

Making a cross between a squeal and a laugh, Liv moved and wrapped her arms around Corpse. His bare chest met hers in an instant, causing his body to heat up once more. The butterflies that were beginning to grow familiar always present whenever she touched him.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

The next day, January 5th, Corpse stood in the front doorway to Liv's loft. He had a pretty heavy box in his arms and Traves was following behind him, jokingly telling Corpse not to drop anything. Walking into the apartment, he didn't expect to hear what sounded like an argument going on.

"No! Don't fucking do it!"

"Why not?!"

"Don't you remember what happened last time? Complaining about your headache like you got fucking curb stomped?"

"And we wouldn't be here today if I didn't do it! I progressed society because of it!" It was Liv arguing with Schlatt. Schlatt stood at the bottom of her curvy stairs with his hands on his hips, a disapproving look on his face. Liv was at the top of her stairs sitting on a pillow as if preparing to go on a sled.

"What the fuck did we just walk into?" Corpse announced himself and Traves, setting down the very heavy box.

"Finally you're here! This fucking idiot wants to slide down the stairs and bust her head open like last time." Schlatt told Corpse. Corpse was glad that he knew Schlatt, or else he would actually think that he was mad at Liv. His beautiful girlfriend was giggling at the interaction from the top of the stairs.