✧ twenty-eight ✧

Happy New Year's Eve cuties ❤️❤️ hopefully 2021 will be better 🥺
Here's some fluffy smut to bring in the new year

Disclaimer: the real Corpse Husband is not affiliated with this chapter and this is not a reflection of his character. This is all just for entertainment/reading purposes.

I've decided to remove his name from the smut and replace it with pronouns out of respect as to not sexualize him.

Corpse and Liv lay on her sectional couch. The room still very atmospheric from the two candles that spread the masculine aroma of Mahogany Teakwood. It was Liv's favorite candle scent and she could never get enough of it. Corpse's arms were still wrapped tightly around Liv as she burrowed onto his chest. The white fluffy blanket created a warm cocoon around their bodies.

Corpse had taken off his hoodie awhile ago so he just wore his tshirt and joggers. Liv had gotten her well-deserved nap and Corpse was glad about that. He was even more glad that she fell asleep on his chest. When she fell asleep, Corpse switched the video from Schlatt to one of Liv's videos. Since she was asleep, he wanted to hear more of her voice. He could never get enough of it. After watching a couple, he switched it to one of Pewdiepie's new videos.

As he sat there with one hand holding Liv's waist and the other brushing her hair back from her face, he thought about how lucky he was. He sat here with a beautiful girl in his arms. A beautiful girl who had gone through so so much. From the beginning, Liv had to start up her own website to raise money for her brother. She had to witness her brother deteriorating while doing her best to pay to bills. And now her brother had passed away after all that effort. Corpse could barely imagine what that felt life. But as he laid there with her in his arms, he wanted to make it all better. He wanted her.

Liv stirred in his arms and disrupted Corpse from his thoughts. He had come to a conclusion, he just needed to build himself up to it.

"How long was I asleep?" Liv groggily asked, rubbing one of her eyes. God, she was cute.

Corpse gave a small smile, using his hand to brush away stray hairs from her face. She fit perfectly in his arms.

"Like two hours." Corpse said gently. Liv enjoyed the sensation of his deep voice rumbling against her back. "You got your nap." Corpse joked.

Liv snorted with a tired smile.

"Hell yeah I did." Liv stretched her ankles and cuddled back up closer to Corpse's chest. The irritation in her eyes from crying reminded her of the pain she had gone through the past week and a half. She felt an ache in her chest. She tried her best to brush it off for now. At least she had Corpse to try and distract her for a little bit until the sad reality of her lost brother kicked in.

"You talk in your sleep, you know." Corpse said, chuckling. He held Liv tighter in his arms as she looked up at him. She had a slight imprint on her cheek from laying on her hand as she slept.

"The fuck? No I don't." Liv denied.

"Uh, yeah you do. You mumbled something about garbage and Schlatt."

Liv furrowed her eyebrows. What kind of fuckin dream did she have?

"Maybe it's because he belongs in the garbage or something." Liv spoke through a yawn. She looked back at her tv which was playing a minecraft video. That made Corpse giggle. Liv tried really hard not to think about how cute it was. It was a little while before anyone spoke.