✧ nine ✧

It had been a couple days since Corpse had sent her that last text. It had also been a couple days since she had heard from her viewer white_tee. She had video chatted every night since but she hadn't seen any messages from him. Her mind kept going back to the text from the unknown number as well. She found herself craving protection... from a specific person. Maybe not so much protection, but the feeling of safety.

"bet"

Such a small word, yet it held such meaning. She had been overthinking it like crazy. She didn't even have the courage to tell him that it was actually Schlatt who sent the text. Liv wanted to claim that text for herself, even though she never would have actually sent it. Liv imagined in her mind a day where they would meet up, maybe have a coffee, and just be in each other's presence. She remembered the warmth she felt when Corpse and her spoke over discord or even text. She wondered if it would be the same in real life. She wanted to find out sometime.

The police got back to Liv that they had hit a dead end when tracing the number for some dumb reason. Liv still felt unsafe, so of course she still had Schlatt stay over. What was a best friend if they didn't try and protect you with their fake gun?

"It's not a fake gun!" Schlatt raised his voice, a smile on his face. He had propped himself up on Liv's fluffy pillows. Liv was sitting on her PewDiePie chair with her knee pulled to her chest. Beside her was an iced coffee, of course, whereas Schlatt had opted for a coke.

"It's a fake gun! I watched you shoot it and nothing happened!" Liv claimed back. They were in her room while Liv was streaming and he was on her bed with his laptop on his lap. The two friends had whipped together a lobby on Among Us with Lily, Sean, Julien, Jason, Rae, Lexi, and Felix. They were in the lobby trying to find another player.

"The safety was on!" Schlatt claimed over the laughter in the group. Julien's magical laugh still managed to make Liv laugh. She was a huge fan of him and Jenna, and she was incredibly honored to be invited into a lobby with him.

Someone else finally joined the discord. Liv watched Corpse's avatar materialize in the drop ship. She gulped.

"Corpse!" Julien greeted.

"Oh, hi Corpse." Jason said in a flirty voice. The interactions between Jason and Corpse were always the cutest/most funny thing to Liv. She couldn't help but giggle as she took a sip from her iced coffee.

"Hey... Is that Liv?" Corpse finally said. She coughed.

"Is that Corpse?" She shot back, sending a glance at her chat. She watched the simps roll through, all excited to hear Corpse beautiful voice.

"Answer my texts and then we'll talk." Is what Corpse said. A blush took over her face as she spun her chair around so her viewers wouldn't see. That was a mistake. She made eye contact with her best friend on her bed.

"Do you need a towel, Liv? Looks like you might need to sit on it." Schlatt said, knowing the discord and stream could hear it. Her jaw dropped. She turned her back to her stream, trying to ignore the laughs sounding throughout the discord. She prayed that Corpse somehow didn't hear it but she knew he probably did.

"At least I don't use my stuffed animals." She fired, watching as the game began. She was referred to the time they were playing truth or dare and Schlatt admitted to using a stuffed animal as a cum rag.

"Oh my god, that was one time!" Her friend defended himself, fueled by the laughter.

Liv was imposter with none other than Corpse. She sent a devious smile to her stream and looked throughout the chat at the many shippers.

They were using proximity chat this time, which made the game extra scary in Liv's opinion. She began by following Corpse who was with Jason.

"Oh hey." Corpse said when he saw her avatar begin to follow him. Liv adjusted her fingers on her LED lot keyboard.