✧ fourteen ✧

(Guess I should've mentioned this sooner, Liv's loft looks kinda like this yes she makes bank she's a streamer/camgirl. You can also use your imagination❤️)

It didn't take long for Liv's fans to piece together her video. The comments were confused at first, until a different crowd came in and exposed that fact that she was a cam girl. The video was number one on trending within five hours which left 11 hours until Liv's deadline that she refused to meet. The outpour of support contrasted what Liv would have expected. Although there were numerous hate comments and people trashing her, the amount of support and acceptance overwhelmed all of it. Not that Liv would know. She hadn't turned on any social media for most of Wednesday. She was too scared to turn on her phone out of fear she would be disowned from everyone she cared about.

Her best friend Schlatt had sent numerous texts reassuring her no one hated her. Poki had sent her a text and made a tweet about admiring Liv's strength. Rae, being the lovely person she was, did the same as well as complimented Liv's drive to be honest. Traves made a joke about how many people would be happy to know her identity, but everyone knew that meant he still supported her. Charlie, Sean, Dream, and Julien all voiced their support as well. She even got a shout out from Lena the Plug! She would be over the moon when she finally turned on her phone. Her fans were still confused as to what the reason for posting the video was. It didn't seem to be a 3 mill congratulatory video.

Corpse, on the other hand, reacted somewhat differently than Liv.

When Corpse first read Liv's text, he was more than confused. At first, he was worried she was doing something harmful to herself. What was she talking about? She hoped he didn't regret being there for her? What could be that bad?

About 20 minutes later, Corpse's phone was bombarded with fan messages and tags.  After reading a couple of them, he was thoroughly confused.

Noticeme_corpse: Did you see Liv's video?!

corpsesbride: are you still going to be filming with her?

Olivesfavolive: who would've thought our Liv was pornstar 😪

As soon as Corpse read the last one, he lowered his phone and looked to his ceiling with his mouth slightly open. What?

Pornstar.

Liv.

The Liv he knew...

No way. They were just confused.

Flashing through Corpse's mind came instances he shared with the woman named Devil's Servant. Without even meaning to, he felt intuition before he watched Liv's video. The instances were like puzzle pieces, falling into place perfectly leaving the finished product unbelievable. Beyond belief. Difficult to believe.

No way. Corpse denied it immediately. His mind was just playing tricks on him. Before he got ahead of himself, he opened YouTube and pressed on Liv's channel.

The thumbnail was enough to nearly knock Corpse off his fucking chair. He sat at his desk, staring at the thumbnail of Liv wearing a black masquerade mask, devil horns, and dark red lipstick. The hue of the video was a crimson red, the same crimson that reflected back onto Corpse's face when he visited the Devil's Load Screen website. No fucking way. Everyone these days had red LED lights in their rooms, right?

Corpse clicked on the video. He was met with Liv's side profile in a black mask and devil horns. He dropped his phone to the floor and put one hand in his hair and the other over his mouth. The song continued to play through his speaker.

The devastating sad song played throughout his room and echoed throughout his head.

First, it was disbelief. It couldn't be his Liv. No way. They had to be two different people: Devil's Servant and Liv. Someone who is openly sexual and confident on camera versus a sarcastic girl who blushes when complimented on stream. Then it was shock. It was Liv. Liv was a cam girl... a semi porn star. Then it was embarrassment. Corpse had flirted with and showed Liv not only half his face, but what was below his belt. Then it was disbelief again because no way could he not tell it was her this whole time. Then corpse felt real fuckin dumb. He remembered the instances where he felt déjà vu, the way she laughed and lifted her shoulders. The way she twirled her hair. How could he not have known?! Then Corpse remembered how comfortable he felt with her, no wonder he felt that comfortable with her!