✧ fifty-six ✧

song time😅 creds to me pls dont judge

Dressed in a black skirt, fishnets, and a cute tight red top, Liv set out a couple snacks on the marble island. Corpse and her had invited a few friends over for the release of his song and she wanted to look cute.

"What if no on likes it?" Corpse thought anxiously, fiddling with the bracelet on his wrist. Liv set down the last bowl of chips on the island and made her way to Corpse. He sat on the bar stool bouncing his leg. His phone lay in front of him with twitter pulled up, everyone going crazy knowing his song came out today.

"Baby," Liv started, putting her hands on his knees, "The song is fucking amazing. Your fans will love it and I'm sure people won't shut up about it for years."

Looking into Liv's pretty eyes, Corpse tried his best to let her words sink in. No matter how hard it was to get through his skull, Liv was right. She had always been right so far, even about his merch. He really hoped she was this time as well. If no one liked it, then it just wouldn't get any plays. Corpse cheesily thought it didn't matter, as long as he was proud of it.

"Maybe I'm more nervous about saying all that stuff about you." Corpse reasoned, making Liv crack a smile. She snorted, grabbing his hand and caressing his rings.

"It is pretty fucked, huh."

Finding comfort in her smile, Corpse leaned forward. Liv was quick to respond, meeting her lips with his. He tasted like spearmint toothpaste, and his hair gave off the scent of mango shampoo. Her fingers felt the dampness still in his dark curls from his shower earlier, giving Liv the memory of their new habit of showering together.

Liv tasted like her strawberry chapstick, she always did. Her thick hair fell down to her waist and she had half of it up in two pigtails. Corpse thought she looked so cute, especially in her fishnets. Everything looked better in fishnets.

Just as Corpse grabbed onto her waist to pull her closer, a knock sounded on the door. Then it was pulled open.

"If you guys were gunna fuck before we got here, you're too late." Schlatt called out, making Liv jerk away from Corpse at the loud noise.

"Who the fuck said you could just walk in?" Liv countered, adjusting her skirt from Corpse's grabby hands. Schlatt was carrying a six pack of beer with Traves and TwoMad trailing behind him. They all snickered at Liv's mean remark and made themselves at home soon enough.

"Do we get a sneak peak Corpsey boy?" Schlatt joked, leaning against the counter. He was referring to Corpse's song of course. Chip crumbs fell on the counter as he shoved one in his mouth, causing Liv to wack him on the shoulder.

Beside her, Corpse shyly spoke, "I wanted to wait until everyone got here, but I can give you a little hint."

Schlatt's eyes lit up.

"Wait, tell us too!" TwoMad said, getting up from the couch to hear.

"Okay so like, you'll never have guessed this..." Corpse drew it out, leaning on the counter to meet their anticipation. "It's a song."

Silence rang out.

"No shit!" TwoMad finally said, smacking his hands on the counter.

Eventually Rae, Sykkuno, Leslie, Toast, and Imane came as well and everyone sat around the couch chatting. Corpses' song was coming out soon and he was preparing the premier on youtube. It would also be released on Spotify at the same time. To say he was nervous was an understatement. His leg continued to bounce up and down, anticipating the song release.

There was officially five minutes before it was released.

Liv had taken a cute group selfie and edited a circle over Corpse's face. No matter how much she wanted to show off his cute smile. The group was engaged in excited chatter, all waiting to retweet Corpse's announcement.