✧ thirty-three ✧

Here's a lil shoutout to @8Sarah for the inspo for this chapter ❤️❤️ we need therapy

I WILL NOT BE INCLUDING CALLMECARSON IN THIS STORY ANYMORE AS TO DISTANCE THE STORY FROM HIM. I WILL ALSO PUT IN A DISCLAIMER IN PREVIOUS CHAPTERS WHERE HE WAS MENTIONED. I do not condone predatory behavior as a survivor of grooming/sexual abuse.
Since you guys are okay with it, I'll be replacing him with Traves in previous chapters

The drive back to Liv's apartment consisted of Corpse's songs being blared throughout her car. She had rolled down the windows in an attempt to cool the now humid car off. Liv was blasting Cat Girls are Ruining My Life and they were both screaming the lyrics at the top of their lungs. Both Corpse and Liv felt so carefree and relaxed, but that could have been from their previous activities. Halfway through the next song about E-girls, Liv suggested he write a song called 'Devil's Servant is Ruining His Life,' to which he said he would let her ruin his life anytime.

He seriously considered it though.

He was also seriously considering Liv's collab offer. Corpse had nearly reached his conclusion, but he wanted to reveal it to her on Christmas.

At around 7PM, they arrived at Liv's apartment. He walked her into her loft with a hand on her lower back.

"I hope they deliver that package before Christmas, I really wanna start practicing." Liv was saying as she disarmed her alarm. Corpse laughed fidgeted with his beloved bracelets on his wrist.

"I'm pretty good at flipping knifes, I can teach you if you want." He offered, enjoying the view of Liv in her skirt and tights from behind. He could see a peak of the rip in them. She turned around and looked up at him with a satisfied smile.

"Knife me, daddy." She randomly said and made her way to her kitchen. Despite the shock that gave him, he snorted. Liv grabbed a glass of water and took a huge sip. Halfway through, Corpse remembered he wanted to go shopping later for Liv's Christmas present. He had seen a specific store was open until 9 and he wanted to run over there and grab it. He could leave it for another day, but he was excited. And Christmas was four days away.

"So, um, is it okay if I go... grab something?" Corpse said.

Liv tilted her head and gave him a suspicious look while setting down her glass.

"That's kinda sus. Grab what?" Liv asked.

Without meaning to, Corpse's eyes shot over to the Christmas tree in the corner then back to Liv. She was slow, but she picked up eventually.

"Oh! Oh, yea sure. I'll just be here, chilling, probably gunna shower." Liv said casually, trying to distract from her excitement. She was mostly just excited to spend Christmas with Corpse. He didn't have any family and Liv had offered to host Christmas with him because her mom would be spending it with her boyfriend. Even though she desperately wanted to go back to Canada.

Corpse crossed the room to give her a soft kiss on the lips. It caused Liv to smirk a bit, remembering what those same lips were begging for a while ago.

"Have fun!" Liv called as he walked towards her door.

"I could say the same to you," Corpse was referring to her showering, "But not too much fun. Not without me at least."

With a wink, he left her loft and travelled to the elevator. As he got into his car, he thought about the gifts he was going to get her. There was nothing that could ever equate to the way Liv made him feel, but he would try. She really had brightened up his life, especially at such a dark time. Corpse remembered the sadness he had felt daily from his chronic illnesses. But now, with Liv by his side, it was easier. Sure, there were difficult and painful days, but they were so much easier to push through with Liv by his side.