✧ thirty-nine ✧

WARNING: chapter contains knife play, teasing, BDSM, R-rated words, & a lil smut

Disclaimer: the real Corpse Husband is not affiliated with this smut and this is not a reflection of his character. This is all just for entertainment/reading purposes.

I've decided to remove his name from the smut and replace it with pronouns out of respect as to not sexualize him.

suggested songs for the chapter:

White Tee - CORPSE

E-GIRLS ARE RUINING MY LIFE - CORPSE

GOSHA - $NOT

Wet Dreams - J. Cole

Candy - Doja Cat

After Hours - The Weeknd

Daisy - Ashnikko

Rich Sex - Nicki Minaj

Oh Wow...Swerve - Dreamville, J. Cole, Zoink Gang, KEY!, Maxo Kream

Acquainted - The Weeknd

Use Me - PVRIS, 070 Shake (suggested by @IamCrushing )

All Alone - Che Ecre

Redbone - Childish Gambino

Wicked Games - the Weeknd

Or tune into your own music, whatever you wish ☺️❤️

dfdcfvbnmsf here we go PART 2, if you think i just watched a twenty minute video about bdsm, you'd be correct

During their fifteen minute break, they could barely keep their hands off each other. But Liv insisted on teasing him, which she knew he would get revenge on her for. She was doing it on purpose. They stood in her kitchen with seven minutes left of their break, a baggy cheap shirt over Liv's lingerie. Liv was focusing on pouring shots while he stood behind her in just his underwear and his newly put on fishnets. She wanted to spice things up, so she had him put on some old fishnets she had. With his lips on her neck, she nearly spilled when pouring the two shots. His teeth gently grazed her skin.

***SMUTTY ***

She had to set the bottle of tequila down and focus on not giving in to his touch. The feeling of his lips sucking gently on the skin below her ear was incredible, paired with his hand on her waist while the other trailed under her shirt and the bottom of her strappy bra. Liv could feel herself become wet when he pressed himself against her bottom, which pinned her to the counter. It took all her will power not to become putty in his roaming hands.

"Baby, we have to go back soon..." Liv tried to reason with him. Her words were resisting, but she knew her body was telling him to continue. His left hand came up from her waist and travelled up between her breasts and all the way to her throat. He gripped it tight, and Liv felt herself coming unraveled.

"I could take you right now, on this counter." He purred in her ear, pressing her harder against the counter.

"Check the timer on my phone." Liv found herself saying, reaching behind to tangle her fingers in his soft hair. He removed his hand from beneath her bra and checked her phone. Her eyes fluttered shut when his hand tightened on her throat.

"Five minutes..." He dropped her phone and returned his hand to her body, this time on her thigh.

They only had five minutes until they had to get back on her chat room.