✧ nineteen ✧

TREAD CAREFULLY 👀👀👀

I'll star when it starts and ends for those not wanting to read it

Disclaimer: the real Corpse Husband is not affiliated with this chapter and this is not a reflection of his character. This is all just for entertainment/reading purposes.

I've decided to remove his name from the smut and replace it with pronouns out of respect as to not sexualize him.

Liv awoke to the sound of people conversing downstairs. She groaned and went to stretch until she felt something holding her tight. Someone. Then she remembered the events from the night before. The 3 mill party, talking to her guests, flirting with Swagger, then being whisked away from her guests to be completely unraveled by Corpse. The same man who had been so sweet and shy over discord when they first started talking.

She blushed at the memories. Liv felt sore between her legs and she had Corpse to thank for that, which she knew she'd get to do sometime. The things he said and demanded replayed in her head, making her crave more and more. Without meaning to, she began to ache for him again. God, he had made her feel so good.

A groan sounded from behind her. She turned her head a bit with a smile.

"Morning," Corpse's deep voice sounded even deeper. Liv clenched her legs tighter and tried to get the dirty thoughts out of her head. She cleared her throat.

"How did you sleep?" Liv asked, a yawn escaping her lips. Corpse wrapped his arms tighter around her so her back was snug to his chest. He was so warm.

************SMUT SMUT SMUT*************

"Like a fucking rock." He said, letting out a breath on Liv neck. Liv couldn't resist because of the position they were in, she wiggled her bum a bit. She nonchalantly reached over to grab her phone. There was a couple texts from Schlatt.

Schlatt🙄❤: you bitch

Schlatt🙄❤: next time tell me which bed u fuck on so i dont lay in a puddle

Liv snorted loudly and showed the texts to the beautiful man behind her. He was ruffling his curly hair when he let out a loud laugh at the texts. When he didn't react to her wiggling her bum again, she did it another time.

"What are you trying to do?" He asked, amused.

"I'm getting comfortable." She claimed and wiggled again. Liv couldn't lie and say she didn't feel satisfied at the hard sensation on her behind.

"Okay, well stop," He growled in her ear, "Unless you're prepared for the consequences."

"Oh I'm prepared." She wasn't.

He reached down behind her and pushed her panties to the side. She gasped when she felt something hard press against her entrance.

"Say you're sorry." He said in his husky voice. Liv was enjoying the teasing though.

"Damn, if I knew you were such a freak I would've gotten out my cuffs." Liv chuckled, not taking things seriously. He reached around and grabbed her jaw with his other hand, the other still holding her panties. She wasn't prepared for him to enter her so soon, but when he did she let out a loud moan.

He quickly covered her mouth.

"Shh, you still have guests downstairs." He reminded, smirking against her neck. He was referring to the people still talking downstairs and the sound of something sizzling in a pan.