✧ thirty-four ✧

This song makes me think of my ex lmao sad boy hrs
I just realized I never talked about pubes wtf I try to be so descriptive how did I forget that. Also initially, Liv's mom and bro moved from the US to Canada bc cheaper healthcare but then realized it was like overly confusing so her mom lives in Manhattan

Watching the police leave with the beat up creep in handcuffs gave Liv so much relief. Hearing from the police that more women had come forward against him gave her even more relief. She knew at that moment, it would be over for him. No more bail, no more texts, and no more worry. Liv felt like she would finally be able to breathe with the promise that he would be locked up. She was reassured that they now had a strong case against him and he couldn't get off easy anymore.

Good fucking riddance.

Corpse washed his hands in Liv's bathroom sink with her masculine smelling soap. He watched as the water ran red and flowed quickly down the drain. Washing his rings was quite difficult, but he managed to get it all out.

Liv now sat in front of Corpse, who was seated on the closed toilet lid. She had his injured hand in hers while she dabbed away at it with alcohol.

"Don't move."

"It hurts like a bitch!"

"I don't care! I don't want you to get infected." Liv stubbornly said, giving him a certain look. Corpse grumbled to himself and willingly gave his hand back to her. It was a good thing she was adorable. The adidas shorts that Liv wore fell a bit but she was quick to pull them up. The cuts on Corpse's hand weren't bad at all, it was more the pain stinging up to his wrist that hurt more. It was bearable though.

Corpse clenched his jaw and tried his best to keep his hand still while he bit on his other hand.

"Okay, I'm done." Liv finally said, causing Corpse to sigh loudly. He watched as she rubbed some Polysporin onto his wounds, then she gently wrapped a bandage over his knuckles. Her wet hair fell down her shoulders and dripped onto the shirt Corpse gave her, leaving darker spots where it dropped. "I can't believe you beat someone up."

Corpse snorted and examined the wonderful job Liv did with his hand. He guessed that the presents she wrapped would look much much better than the ones he did.

"I can't believe it either."

There was a pause that hung in the air.

"Thank you." Liv said quietly, looking up at him. Corpse's brown eyes looked focused on her, taking in every feature on her face. He worked to memorize every nook and cranny, every valley and peak across her face. "I don't know what he would have done when I got out of the bathroom."

Liv stood up, and now it was her looking down at him. He wanted to make a joke when he heard her knees crack but he didn't.

Corpse took in the words she said, analyzing them. She was right, they both had no idea what would have happened. And that thought made him both terrified and angry. Liv seemed to see the turn in Corpse's expression.

"I will never let anyone hurt you, Liv." Corpse decided, raising his uninjured hand up to cup her face. "Never."

Liv gazed down at him with her hazel eyes swimming with emotions. Corpse thought she looked so pretty. She had changed her nose ring to a diamond stud that seemed to bring out the shininess in her eyes.

There was something Liv wanted to say. Something just on the tip of her tongue as she looked into his brown eyes. His facial features softened whenever he looked at her, and his body language always welcomed her. The way he spoke to her, caressing her name with his husky voice. His hands always cradling hers and guiding her with a hand on the small of her back. When he laughed, the corners of his eyes would squint and he would scrunch his nose the slightest. Liv wanted to say it so so bad.