✧ two ✧

Liv's day started off by waking up, stretching, and throwing off her white blankets. She was tired from the night before, where she stayed up until 3am chatting with her viewers. A smile came onto her face when she remembered the interaction she had with a particular viewer.

"How is your night going?" She remembered. His username was white_tee, which made her wonder what it was in reference to. It wasn't a sexual name but it wasn't a common name, she'd never seen it before in her chat room.

Liv was a part time streamer/youtuber. Her channel took off, to where she is now sitting at around 2.5 million subscribers on Youtube and 3M on Twitch. Her main social media was Twitch though, but she did enjoy Twitter and Instagram.

After making her iced coffee, she strolled to her room again while humming to open the window curtains. She flinched at the sunlight pointing directly into her room and closed them again. She sat down in her Pewdiepie $399 chair and powered up her computer to check her socials. While waiting for it to start, she figured she would check her phone. She had countless twitter notifications and a few texts.

Rae❤️❤️: Down to play some Among Us tonight?

Schlatt🙄❤️: wake up dumbass im outside

Schlatt🙄❤️: hello bitch

Schlatt🙄❤️: ill break down this door

With a start, Liv raced out of her room to her front door as quickly as she could with her coffee in her hand. Flinging the door open, she was met with the face of her best friend who was looking down at his phone. His head darted up when she opened the door.

"Finally, I was about to break down this fuckin door." Her best friend Jschlatt joked, walking past her into her loft apartment. Liv rolled her eyes but couldn't help the smile on her face.

"Good morning to you too, bitch." Liv shot back, closing the front door and following him in. He lived in the same city as her and was a 10 minute drive away so he came over often.

"Actually it's the afternoon but nice try," He sat on the couch and it was just now that Liv noticed the bag in his hand. It smelt delightful. "So what's on the schedule today, shorty?"

Liv plopped down on the couch beside him, leaning her upper body on top of his. Schlatt groaned and tried to push her off but didn't really care. They were best friends, platonically of course.

"Well Rae asked me to game with her tonight so I might do that," Liv began, stretching so she was now laying on his lap. Schlatt opened the bag of food and put her sandwich on top of her. "But I should edit my video so I can upload it before that. But I'm not really doing much as always. Although I do have to do my chat room tonight again so I'm not sure how late I'll be up for that--"

Schlatt cut her off by groaning loudly with his food in his mouth.

"This tastes sooo good." His words were muffled from the food that was falling out of his mouth.

Liv rolled her eyes.

"Wow, thanks I'm glad you care. Freak." She sat up and leaned against him again to eat her food.

"It's not my fault you like to ramble."

"You asked me!"

"I was being polite."

Liv scoffed but still couldn't help but laugh at him. So they decided to eat their food before Schlatt claimed she was smelly. She shot back that he needed to shave but in the end, she took a shower. With the help of Schlatt, Liv managed to get her video editted and uploaded it to her channel before making a post on twitter.