✧ thirty-five ✧

Ya'll Liv has an IUD btw, I was lookin back at old comments and saw lots of them about the birth control scenario chapter 17 😂😂 IUD's hurt like a bitch when getting them tho beware
Also hi I'm Allison, I've never said my real name I live in Canada I paint and am in Uni wanna follow my insta

It was two days until Christmas.

Liv had wrapped all the presents she had gotten for her friends and put them under her tree. She was ecstatic for Corpse to open her gifts for him, but she was more excited to be spending it with him. She had gotten back from dropping off presents to Schlatt's house and hanging out a bit so now she sat at her gaming set up. She was streaming some Among Us for a bit but decided to answer some questions soon after.

"You guys like it? It came in the mail two days ago." Liv was referring to the knife she had in her hand. It was a red chrome butterfly knife with a firm black handle. She initially bought it because Corpse had one but she also wanted it for her safety now. "Now I can knife cunts left and right."

Liv read another message in chat.

"Yeah I can flip it a bit but I'm pretty shit at it." Liv tried to demonstrate. "Corpse has been trying to teach me but I've learned I'm a shitty student so..."

Liv didn't miss the snicker that came from her bed, where Corpse lay.

There were a lot of messages asking about Corpse and her. Some of them were a little negative, but the majority were very positive and genuinely curious. There were so many asking about their relationship status, seeing as they hadn't confirmed it officially. Liv debated answering the truth. But then she thought that she should probably check with Corpse first. After all, she knows some of his stans and hers can be pretty possessive.

She decided to answer a different message based on his recent announcement instead.

"His merch is dropping tomorrow! Are you guys excited?" Liv asked her stream. She was trying to flip her knife simultaneously but nearly cut off her finger. Playing off the near-miss was a bit difficult on live stream, but Liv managed. "I'm gunna try and get something too but I hear it's limited quantity."

It was true, his merch was dropping tomorrow, which was December 24th. Liv was going to try her best and buy something off the website because she refused to let Corpse give her one. She wanted to support him and his business as a supportive girlfriend does.

Liv moved onto the next messages. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Corpse move on her bed. He was looking throughout the chat subtly, not wanting them to know he was there. Liv was trying her hardest to ignore him but it was quite hard. He had raided her closet and found a black skirt that he jokingly slipped on. Little did he know, it looked fucking amazing on him. Paired with his cute fucking rings, his dark pink nail polish, and his chains, he looked like someone who would stomp on a grave on their birthday.

"olivesfavoriteolive asked when my collab is going live. Well, hopefully after Christmas but like it depends on a lot of things. I gotta make sure the person I'm doing it with isn't busy, or doesn't cancel, y'know." Liv hoped her viewers couldn't hear the teasing tone in her voice. She threw a quick glance at Corpse, who was sitting on the edge of her bed. He was leaning over on his knees with a hand supporting his chin. He blew his curly hair out of his eyes and sent her a dazzling smile.

Liv quickly turned back to her stream with heat on her cheeks and in her pants. She took a deep breath, craving a glass of cold water. She could still feel the heated gaze on her. With a sigh, she flipped her knife and continued to read her chat.

Sat on Liv's bed, Corpse swung his feet a bit off the edge. He watched as she twirled the red knife between her fingers, occasionally fucking up and nearly hurting herself. As much as Corpse wanted to step in and take it away from her, he couldn't lie. It was really hot.