✧ thirty ✧

Thank you for all of your inputs!! I read them all and I really appreciated all your guys' opinions❤️❤️❤️❤️ I decided I won't delete them but I'll make sure to go back and edit it to just use pronouns when writing smut as to separate the real Corpse from fanfic Corpse!! If he does speak up about smut or fan fiction, I will probably take them down out of respect.
I also wanna take the time and say the real Corpse Husband is not affiliated with this story and this is not a reflection of his character! I love him and have nothing but love and respect for him ❤️💕

Liv had finally allowed Corpse to leave, well he was free to leave but he didn't want to technically. He left with the promise that he'd be back with the excuse that he wanted to be there with Liv as she mourned her brother. Which was the real reason, but there was more to it. Corpse found himself just wanting to be in her presence and craving her every second of every day. It had now been about three days since he left and he hadn't stopped wishing he was still there. He had gotten the best sleep he had in so long by her side, and Liv had as well. Whenever she would wake up from bad dreams about losing her brother, Corpse had been there to soothe her.

Liv was so so grateful for him.

After sitting in bed for a whole day, the next day Liv decided to stream. She wanted to offer her fans an explanation, she wanted to talk, she wanted to distract herself. So on the third day without Corpse, she put on makeup for the first time in a while. Her eyes were still rimmed red from crying but she found strength to put on mascara and eyeliner. She threw on some Offwhite joggers and a baggy Obey tshirt. She wore her choker, her silver chain, and her wrist was accompanied by her two new homemade bracelets. Looking down at them still made her smile and giddy. She also put her hair in two pigtails below her ears.

While getting ready, she randomly put her devil horns to keep her hair away from her face. Then she sat down at her PewDiePie chair and set up her stream. On her right was her iced coffee that she ordered and her microphone arm and mic was pulled down beside her left. Without waiting to fully plan her game or activities, she started the stream. She set the stream title as "idek what I'm playing but come & chat ❤️".

She watched as viewers started to file in. Despite her low mood recently, her viewers made her smile. They flooded the chat with hearts, apologies, memories, and other loving messages.

"Hey sluts! Um, oh wow. Thank you guys for the support, damn. I did not expect this..." Liv felt herself tearing up. She made sure to hold it back, she didn't want her fans seeing her like this. She carried on with her stream to the best of her abilities, holding back tears every so often. About thirty minutes in, she got a random donation. She didn't stop her brows from raising when she saw who it was. "What the fuck? $69 donation from none other than SwaggerSouls himself. He says.... When are you having another party? It was lit my gamer."

Liv snorted. The little donation helped Liv focus on the future, instead of her head being suck in the past recently.

"Well Swagger, if you donate sixty-nine cents I promise I'll throw a New Year's party." Liv joked, feeling like he wouldn't bother. It was just a joke, it seemed silly to keep it going. Liv watched the chat blow up at the interaction, all of them stating they missed the Swagger and Liv duo in Matt's vlog from her 3 Mill party. The party where her and Corpse first met... She couldn't help the blush that came over her face when she remembered. Damn, she blushed a lot since Corpse came into her life.

About a minute and a half later, a donation came in of sixty-nine cents. Of course. Except this one was from Rae. Liv was surprised, yet she laughed. She really needed to talk to Rae more. She hadn't really been in the mood to talk to any of her other friends besides Corpse and Schlatt lately, but she assumed it was because of her depressed mood. Liv could barely imagine a day where she was touched by her brother's recent passing though, a day where she didn't randomly burst into tears.