✧ twenty-two ✧

This chapter will be smutty my dudes 🤭🤭🤭
Disclaimer: the real Corpse Husband is not affiliated with this chapter and this is not a reflection of his character. This is all just for entertainment/reading purposes.

I've decided to remove his name from the smut and replace it with pronouns out of respect as to not sexualize him.

"Do you," Corpse cleared his throat, "Do you want me to?"

Liv smirked and opened one eye to look at him.

"That's why I asked, Sherlock." She countered, then closed her eyes again. Corpse gulped then stood up from his seat on the side of the big tub. Liv began humming to herself, putting her arms out to enjoy the warm water.

With steady hands, he grabbed the bottom of his hoodie and pulled it off. Then he worked on undoing his pants. He didn't see, but Liv was peaking her eyes open. She watched his ringed fingers work on his belt buckle, giving her memories of that night. His skilled, long fingers working magic inside of her while she begged him for more. She took a deep breath and continued humming to ignore the fact that she clenched her thighs tight together.

The surface of the water broke when he slipped into the big tub. A smile broke onto Liv's face, excited to continue being near him. She opened her eyes and saw him holding onto the orange bath bomb.

"Would you like to do the honors?" He asked, cracking a smile at her. He handed her the bath bomb which she took excitedly. Then she brought it under the water and watched it begin to fizzle in her hands. They both gave a giggle as they looked up at each other then back at the hypnotizing bubbling of the mango bath bomb.

She finally let the bath bomb drop to the bottom of the now-orange water and breathed in the aroma. Liv looked across the water at the man in front of her, who was watching the water drip between his fingers. She tilted her head as she watched him bring up a wet hand and push back his dark curls. Without thinking, Liv moved closer to him and grabbed his hand.

"You should let me paint your nails sometime." She said, looking down at his chipped black nail polish. He chuckled deeply, watching her through dark eyes.

"What color?"

"I was thinking a dark pink." Liv thought, imagining his ringed fingers with dark pink painted on the nails.

"I'm okay with that." He replied, grabbing her wrist and pulling her towards him. She squeaked when she ran in his chest. Without having anything else to hold onto, Liv wrapped her arms around his neck so they were chest to chest. He tried to keep his breath even as he felt Liv press her breasts against his chest.

"Oh, hi." Liv said sheepishly, suddenly shy at the close proximity. He had seen her naked and done unspeakable things to her, yet she was shy. She positioned herself so both her legs were on either side of him.

He smiled. "Hi there." He said, holding her hips to keep her in place. With their noses nearly touching, he enjoyed the feeling of her in his arms. She eventually laid her head in his chest and they enjoyed each other's presence. Their hot bodies keeping cozy inside the warm, orange bath water. They sat like that for a a long time, just enjoying the feeling of both of their chests rising and falling in unison. Eventually Liv had to readjust because her leg was falling asleep. When she moved, her inner thigh felt something.

He let out a breath.

"Sorry, I've been trying to keep it down." He sounded like he was in pain, but Liv knew that wasn't the case. She couldn't help but giggle at it.

"Sorry, should I get off?" She was referring to still sitting on his lap/thighs.

"No, no it's fine." He breathed out.