✧ twenty-nine ✧

This has officially been the longest fanfic/story I've ever written😳

Anyways have some more fluff to make your new year better❤❤❤

Liv wanted to make it up to Corpse. He had stayed at her house for a week thanks to his two changes of clothes and Liv's washer and dryer. Throughout her bouts of crying and missing her brother, Corpse was there to hold her and rub her back. When she needed distracting, he would tell her cheesy jokes and give her kisses. Liv had never met anyone that cared about her so much to stay with her every second of every day to ensure she felt okay. And she loved it.

She was now stuck on the idea of how to make it up to him. After thinking for a while, Liv had a good idea. She thought at least.

Corpse was fast asleep beside her and Liv couldn't sleep for the life of her. She had been asleep on and off all night and now it was around 7:30 AM. She slowly picked up Corpse's arm from around her waist to remove it and got up from her bed. Once she was up, she sent a look back at him.

He looked so peaceful. He had one arm cushioning his face and the other laying where Liv would have been if she didn't get up. His curly hair was partly in his eyes and his lips were parted the slightest. Because Corpse was shirtless, Liv could easily watch as his chest rose and fell evenly. His eyebrows knitted together for a second before they relaxed again with a sigh. Liv didn't notice she was smiling until she turned away to go to her closet.

Once there, she opened the door quietly and looked for her big bin full of childhood items. Liv was worried the sound of it opening might have awoken Corpse, but she saw it didn't when she looked over her shoulder at him. She continued her search in the bin before finding what she wanted. She grabbed the case of beads and strings before quickly exiting her room.

Her fuzzy socks padded quietly against her floor as she approached her sectional couch to sit. She also turned on her television to play some music in the background. Then, she set her material out in front of her. She had a clear container of multiple colored beads, including ones with letters on them, and lots of string. Liv had no problem picking out the colors of string that she would use: black, white, purple, and red. She also set out six beads with letters on them that came together to spell LIV FOX. Then she began weaving.

She hummed to herself to the music video that played in the background and aimlessly weaved the strings together. Liv welcomed the distraction and relaxation that it gave her, especially from the stress that she had been in for the past two weeks. It had been that long since she had lost her brother and Liv was still trying to come to terms with it. With Corpse here though, she felt like she could conquer anything in the future.

✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧✧

Corpse woke up with a gasp. Then he quickly scanned the room before determining it was Liv's. The only thing missing was her. There was an imprint beside him where her body would have fit perfectly.

He scrunched his brows in confusion, wondering when she got up. With a quick check of his phone screen, he saw it was 9AM. Where was Liv?

Corpse got up and swung his legs over the side of Liv's bed then reached for his shirt. Once it was on, he went to brush his teeth and then ventured down the curvy stairs. Corpse wouldn't lie, he loved Liv's loft. The openness and the simplicity of the blacks and greys complimented the space perfectly. If Corpse had seen this apartment before he moved into his own, he would definitely have jumped at the offer.

When he came down the stairs, he immediately heard melodic humming and background music. He looked up and saw Liv seated on her couch sitting cross-legged. She was fiddling with something in her hand that had her undivided attention. She suddenly smiled and looked at the object in her hand in satisfaction. Corpse felt something twist happily in his gut. He was glad she was smiling more since the passing of her brother and he was even more glad that he witnessed it.