Chapter 17

Cole's POV

Kai fell asleep on my chest and my arm is a bit numb already. His left arm is wrapped around my waist. Every time I try to stand up, he will pinch me on my waist.

"Babe, I am so hungry. Please wake up now." It's been two hours since he fell asleep.

He got up. "Sorry." His eyes are still closed. He looks so cute with his pouting lips and messy hair.

"Still sleepy?" I asked him.

"Still adjusting to the light."

Cute.

When he opened his eyes he looked at me and straddled me on the bed.

Why is he sweet to me? I am not used to it.

"Hungry, babe?" He just shook his head.
"What does my baby want then?"

"I just want to stay like this. It's very comfy."
Comfortable for him but I can feel something inside me again.

"Babe, let's eat out." I don't think I can control myself with him inside this room.

"But I want it here."

"Babe, how about we eat in the gazebo again?" I suggested.

Kai stood up.

"I will just go back to my room. I am tired already. My shift starts early tomorrow." What the fuck just happened?

He immediately took his shirt and wore it.

Of course, I followed him.

We are now at the staircase.

"Eat first," I told him.

"No."

"Have dinner with me, please."

"No."

"I swear, I can't understand you. I told you to always say it when you have a problem. I want everything to be said directly." I am used to saying what I feel so I want him to be the same.

"Are you mad at me?" Kai asked me.

"Of course not, babe. Now, tell me, what do you want?" I replied with another question.

"I want to stay in your room and sleep with you tonight." I think my cheeks flushed red. Did he just say he wants to sleep with me?
"I mean literally sleep at your room. I want you to hug me until I fall asleep."

"Okay, let's do it then." I sighed heavily. I need to control harder now.

"But you don't seem to like the idea, babe. I am not forcing you. I am okay if you don't like me in your room." He continued walking to his room until we finally reached his door. "Sleep on mine instead." He offered. He is suddenly thinking of sleeping together. It was like a punishment to me because I want to take him so badly but he is not ready yet. Controlling my urge to have sex with him is not easy. "See? You really don't want to sleep beside me."

"Let me have sex with you on Sunday." He was shocked to hear this.

"I am sleepy. Good night." I stopped him from closing the door by sliding my arm inside.

"That's what I am trying to say. I need to control the urge to fuck you when we are alone in a room. Next week, babe. I'll sleep with you next week." He pushed my arm and shut the door.

This day can't end without fixing this issue. I knocked several times but he is not answering.
I am losing patience with him. Servants are beginning to notice us. He is so childish. Damn it. "I hate you, Cole." He yelled.
There you go. I lost it.