Chapter 10

Cole's POV

I set my alarm to 6 in the evening. He is done with his boring job finally. I showered quickly and find something to wear. I need to look good and impress this kiddo. I can't believe that I am taking a lot of time dressing up casually.

I saw the guard near the main entrance. He is the same age as Kai I guess.

"Hey, did you see my Kai?"

"Sir, he was in the garden area talking with Jin. Do you need something, sir?"

I just ignored him and headed to the garden.

There I saw Jin laughing with my boyfriend.

"Kai."
I don't care if I caught everyone's attention. I have already transferred this Jin to another shift so he won't be able to have time to flirt with my Kai but he still found the chance.

Should I transfer him to dada's place? Let's see if he would be able to last there.

"What are you two doing here?"

"We are just talking. He is just congratulating us." I pulled him on my side.

"Then who gave him the right to touch you?"
Kai didn't answer so I faced his friend. "Why are you touching him?"

"Sir, we are just talking." That friend answered.

"Then are you telling me that I am lying?"

"No, sir. I mean we are just..."
He wasn't able to finish what he is saying.

"Let's go, sir. I've been standing here since the morning. I am tired already." Kai dragged me away from that guy. "Have you eaten already?"
It's obvious that he is trying to change the topic.

"Not yet, We are going outside to have dinner. Wait, I am not yet done talking with him."
Actually, it's not on my plan but that sight earlier just annoyed me so I just decided to relax outside.

"Let's just go, sir."

"Change into normal clothes."

"Where are we going?" He asked.

"I don't know. Let's just plan on our way. Quick, I will wait for you here."

Kai's POV

I just grab some plain shirt and jogger pants. I need to wear something simple yet nice.

It's obvious that he is jealous of Jin earlier. If he acts like this, then I should be more careful with who I am talking to. I never witnessed his jealous side before and this is something new to me.

"Where are you going?" My dad entered my room.

"Dinner with sir Cole. I am not sure where."

"You know his family member well. Are you sure about this? Once you became his boyfriend, he will control and manipulate everything about you. I know that family so well, from sir Tharn to Sir Gulf, and Sir Cole is no different from them. He might be more possessive.  You are still young Kai and I am worried about you."

"Dad, stop worrying. I am sure I can handle it. Sir Cole is a nice person."

"Just because he is nice to you doesn't mean that you need to be his boyfriend. Are you ready to be the center of his life? Their family is no joke when it comes to loving someone. Their way is so different."

"Can you trust me? I need to try it before I can say if I am okay with this or not."

"Do you think you can still break up with that guy once you realized that you are not okay with it? Once he fell for you deeply, there's nothing that you can do to make him break up with you. He won't allow it. I know it because I witnessed it so well."