Final Chapter

Kai's POV

"Happy Third Birthday, our little baby."

I am so happy today because Cade just turned three. He will be a big brother a few weeks from now. We are having a baby through the same surrogate mom.

I have already graduated from college. I am now a full-time leader of Team C - Elite. I report directly to Cirrus.

"I am planning on meeting her to ask if she needs anything. I heard she is not feeling well since last week."
I told my husband, who is currently playing building blocks with our son.

"And how did you know that? Do you have contact with her? We promised, babe. We will never meet her. Let mom and dad handle it."

"Don't scold my papa." Cade intervened.

"I am not, little boy," Cole answered our kid. I have an overprotective son. He can be an Elite, but of course, at his status, he can't be. His whole clan will curse me. The Elite generation of our family ended on me. I shouldn't disappoint dad, so I still work hard to prove to him that I will achieve our goal to be at least the chief commander of the team.

I just changed the topic to avoid an argument. "What are you doing, my baby?"

"I am building a mansion. Daddy promised to display my works in our museum."

"Good job, make it big for papa.
Okay?" I looked at my husband, who seemed to be not in the mood now.
"I am going to headquarters. I'll be back."

Cirrus called for a meeting for all the leaders of different teams.

He looked at me with a bored face.
"I told you to just quit it and focus on us."

"You know I will never quit. You, among all people, know why. I love you. I need to go." I kissed the top of his head and gave our son a peck too.

"Papa, be back quickly."

"I promise, Kaiden." I raised my right hand.

"Don't make Cade mad." Our son added. How cute?!

Our son is very smart. He is the sweetest. My dream is for him to have a happy life. I'll give my all for him.
I never imagined that having a kid would be this good, unlike what I have first imagined.

I went to the mansion to meet with the team leaders and discuss all the stuff that needs to be improved.

I saw Cole's mom and he asked me about being part of the team. I told him that I am going to stay. I love my job and all of my salaries go to the new house that I am building near the MSU.
MSU was already operational. They already started accepting students. The first batch of students were all kids of businessmen. They want to have a connection with my in-laws that's why they enrolled their students there. Aside from the high tuition fee, the students should be smart too. Sir Mew's businesses even before he married Sir Gulf were book stores and academies. They have started to build schools here and branches in the provinces. Sir Gulf is richer though, his wealth is unmeasurable. While my husband is just happy with his museum and stocks.

I don't ask for money from Cole though. I have my own. Being a guard of their clan has the best benefits. Aside from insurance, the monthly pay is higher than the regular guards by how many folds.

"Sir, a black van is suspected to be roaming the street since the morning." One of my teammates informed me.

I fixed the device and instructed him to check the plate # and forward it to Title so he can go locate the owner.

"Bring half of team D in our house. Inform Cole. Do not let anyone step out of the house. Clear?"

I alerted all my team members.