Chapter 34

Cole's POV

"I am going to kill you if you let anyone in your room again." He yelled while keeps hitting me. "I swear you're a flirt."

"Me? How about we talk about that Ken and you kissing her? How is it?"

"How about you talk about why you keep calling Mary in your room instead? What's the deal?" Kai is seriously mad staring at me.
"Do you like her? I need you to tell it to me honestly."

"HELL NO!!!"

"Then fucking why? Why in your room? I cannot understand, Cole."

"Babe." I corrected.

"Fuck you, BABE! Now, why?"
He keeps hitting me.

"To be honest. I was sick. The doctor said I can't take sleeping pills, the allergic reaction to me is severe. I need someone who can bring me food and medicines. I cannot go out of my room because of how I look."

"You know it's dangerous." Kai pulled my shirt. "Are you not thinking? You should tell me." Kai is so fucking mad.

"I asked you to take care of me, right? I told you I am not well. I am just tired to go out so I am asking Mary."
I don't want to lie but I can't tell him why I locked myself in my room. My family can't see my situation. They are very protective of me. I know Kai will feel bad too.

I thought Kai's gonna hit me again but no... He touched my cheeks. "Sorry. I am really sorry."

"No, babe. It was my fault. I was blinded by my jealousy. I know you told me that nothing happened that night with August but can you please avoid him for my sake?" I asked him sincerely. I am so jealous of Aug.

"Fine." He stood up and grabbed his towel. "But don't let Mary enter your room again or I'm not going to sleep there anymore."

"What's the full name of that Kendra again?"

He answered me before he entered the shower room. "Kendra Wanarat."

"I'll just change too. I'll come with you to your school. No need to thank me." I grinned.
He looked at me quizzically. I decided to answer him even before he asks the obvious question he has in mind. "Yes, babe. I am not busy, I'll stay at your school and wait for you." He just glared at me.
I remembered he didn't clarify our status yet.  "Babe, I love you."

"I love you too." He then slammed the door. Cutie.

Now...I need to fix one more thing.

After a few rings, Title managed to answer my call.

"Infomation about Kendra Wanarat. Send me everything especially their business."
I ordered. I forgot that I am talking to Kai's mom so I need to be good. "Please send it to me."

"Got it. Ten minutes, sir." I can already hear his fast hands typing the keyboard as he talks.

"Okay, Thank you."
Mom? I can't call him that. My mommy will be jealous too.

I just showered in my room and when I came out, I checked my phone and all the details were already sent to my email. I am so impressed with his skills.

I read all the information and smirked when I saw their financial background. Not bad but I feel sorry for her because her family wealth combined cannot be compared to what I have. Let's forget about my family, their clan is nothing compared to my bank account.

I called Kim to prepare the car. I saw Cirrus and Kai talking seriously in the corner. I know his dad is so mad at me.
When he saw me walking towards them, he quickly turned his back against me and left. If you're not Kai's dad, Good luck to you.