Chapter 2

Cole's POV

Everything seems to be in good condition. I asked someone to bring my new toys to my penthouse. I promised dinner with my grandparents and I can't break it or else they'll sulk at me.

I saw my little dog running towards me. "Hi Chopper, want to come with me?" He just barked nonstop.

I changed my clothes and called Kim to prepare the car.

I saw Kai waiting outside for me, I guess.

"Move,"  I ordered. He was all dressed up.

"I am coming with you, sir." I saw Kim laughing so I glared at him.

"Says who?"

"As the future leader of Elite, I need to be prepared. Let me start with guarding Chopper. Can I come, now? Puhlease" He shows me his puppy eyes.

"No."

"Please, sir Cole. I'll behave. I'll just guard Chopper."

"I said move. Dada is waiting for me." He didn't flinch.

Damn it. I handed him Chopper. "I'll cut your toes and put it in my morning soup once you hurt my Chopper. Get inside the car now."

He was seating beside me. I think he won't cause a problem. "Did you tell your parents that you are coming?"

"Should I, sir?" So dumb.

"Kim, inform Cirrus that their piglet is here with us." He is already 10 yet he acts like he is just 4.

He is happily playing with Chopper. I just ignored him the entire trip.

When we arrived, dada asked why I brought a kid. Kai didn't enter the house.

"I don't know why I brought him too. He just keeps getting on my nerves that's why."

We were already having dinner, I, dada, mama, and daddy Gab. Daddy Gab is my mommy's twin brother.

We are already eating when I realized that the kiddo hasn't eaten yet.

"Wait, dada." This kid is really annoying.

I saw him outside, sitting on the corner talking to Kim.

"Hey, have you eaten already?" I asked him.

"No, sir."

"Get inside and eat."

"Guards don't eat with their boss." He replied.
He is really an elite wanna-be.

"Since you are not my guard yet. Eat. That's an order."

He stood up straight right away. "Yes, sir."

He followed me to the dining room. I asked permission from dada to let him eat with us. I know my grandfather, he doesn't like eating with somebody aside from our family.

"Hey, kiddo. Cirrus son?" Daddy Gab asked.

"Yes, sir."

"Why are you here?"

"I'm here to protect sir Cole." Everyone laughs at him.

"Wow. Cole must be lucky to have someone like you."

"So lucky," I answered sarcastically.

Kai smiled widely.

I just shook my head.

After dinner, I just went to the garden to talk with dada and mama.

I forgot the time because I am having fun with them. It was 10 already when mommy called asking me to go home. When I came inside the house my little guard is already sleeping on the couch.