Chapter 11

Cole's POV

"Relax now, babe. Stop being mad...naah~ This is our first date, right?" I just kissed him on his forehead. Why so cute, Kai?

"I'm sorry, babe. I am just annoyed earlier. Don't be mad at me, okay?"
He smiled at me in return.

This bodyguard really fucked up with my mood. He should have been careful driving knowing that Kai is in the car too. So incompetent.

Kai let me kissed him already, it was not just a peck on the lips but a real passionate kiss.

We stayed in the car waiting for the new driver. I don't want to risk it again. He wasn't paying attention to the road and peeking on us I guess.  How come he didn't notice the human on the road, so impossible.

Few more minutes, and the new driver has arrived. We transferred there and ask the other one to just return home. I don't know their names and I am not interested in familiarizing them.

"Jin, who sent you?" Kai asked him

"Cirrus did. The best driver at your service."
The most annoying guard I ever know.

"Just shut up for tonight or I am going to ask for a new driver again."

"Yes, sir."

"You, okay? Are you hungry?" Kai is busy pressing his screen. "What's that?"

"Searching food for later, babe. Hehehe. "
He called me babe again. I love it when he's calling me by my first name, I love it more when he's calling me like this. Kai is just too sweet and I am not sure if he is aware of it. The problem is he is like that to everyone and I hate it. Every people around Kai loves him, who wouldn't? This guy is too sincere and so lovable.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked him.

"I want western foods today. I am too hungry, how about you?" He answered without sparing a glance at me. He is too busy with what he is doing.

"Anything you like, babe." I saw him froze a bit again. We are both new to this or that's just what I thought. I am not sure if he happened to have a relationship in those three years that I'm gone.

"Am I your first boyfriend?" I just want to know. I want to be the one.

He didn't answer right away.

"I guess so."

"What do you mean by that?" The thought of him having a boyfriend aside from me infuriates me. I should be the first because I have liked him for a very long time.

"I guess you are the first."

"Why are you not sure, babe?" I asked again, this time I took his phone so he can look at me in the eyes.

"I had someone who I keep talking to every day before. I know there's a mutual understanding but it's not like we are in a serious relationship."

"Who?" This is annoying for real.

"No need to go through the details. It's part of the past. That person is a girl though." The more reason that I hate it.

"Who?" I asked again. I am not kidding when I said that I am curious.

"Elise, that cute girl on the third street."
We always see that monster when we are running before.

"Do you still contact her?"

"She messaged me last time. I think she has already a boyfriend."

"And why are you acting like you are sad about the idea that she has already a boyfriend? Remember that you have also your own." He smiled at me and touched my cheek.