Chapter 44

Kai's POV

I am so tired. Cole just laid in the bed like a boss while I worked hard last night to satisfy him.

"Wake up, babe. Dada keeps on calling." Cole shaking my arm to wake me up. I am trying to control myself from smacking his handsome face.

"I want to rest. I am dead tired. I just want to sleep the whole day." I pushed his face away.

"Who asked me not to move last night because he is worried about my wounds to open again? If you just let me do my job then you won't feel exhausted like that."

"Don't talk to me, I am injured," I swear I think I broke my back. Cole said I was an exhibitionist last night. Damn him. Everything was his fault.

"Babe, I washed the shirts earlier and already ironed them." Cole never did the laundry nor move his ass to help me in the chores so why now?

"That's new. I can wash it in the weekend though." I snuggled my pillow.

"...because I told you we need to wear these later."

"And I told you I have no plans of doing so." I am not going to wear it, especially to sir Tharn's place.

"Are you embarrassed wearing a couple shirt with me?"

"Oh come on. Give me a break, babe. I told you I am injured. I am not in the mood to argue with you." I buried my face in the pillow.

"It's just a shirt naaah." Cole pleaded cutely.

What is wrong with this Cole today?!

"Put it there. I'll wear it later just let me sleep more." I am trying to extend my sleep when Sir Tharn messaged me and reminded me of the lunch.

Of course, I stood up right away and went straight to the restroom to bathe. We cannot let him wait.

Cole opened the door and showered with me.

I felt his lips on my shoulder. "Babe, I am tired."

"I am just kissing you. What's wrong with this?" He kissed the other. "I can't wait to marry you." His voice brings chills down my spine. His warm breath is tickling my nape.

"I know." I faced him and helped him take off his shirt. "Let's be quick, babe."

"I am fine with five minutes." I felt his hardened dick on my bottom.

"Babe, I meant let's finish taking a bath. I am not asking for a quickie." This pervert.

"But I do. I want it...so... badly." His voice is too sexy. How can a guy be this hot? He is perfect. Aside from his perfectly built and handsome face, Cole has a huge thing every guy would want to have. He has this weapon that can make any bottom crazy with pleasure, a dick to die for. "I promise this will be quick, babe. You just need to open up for me and stand still and welcome every pound I make." When Cole is using this tone, I am sure I won't be able to resist it.

I saw how he kneel in front and started rimming me, I know I tried to stop him earlier but I have no strength to do it now. I felt my knees weakened. I surrender myself to him.

He entered me again, nice and slow. Both my hands are on the wall for support while he keeps hammering my ass. I don't know where to grab. I am just sure that I love how he worships my body.

"Babe, there....uhhmmm." I let out a soft moan. Cole is so good at pleasuring me. He keeps pounding me from behind and I am losing my sanity every time he hits the spot. He moved me just near the bathtub and asked me to bend down. My hands on the edge while he is standing on my back pounding me deeper and giving me all he got. "Yes, babe... That's perfect...I want you to cum inside me."