Chapter 28

Cole's POV

Kai's bed is so uncomfortable. It's a good thing he is sleeping beside me. There's no way I'll sleep on this kind of bed if not for him.

I was about to get up when Kai squeezed my member. "It's early, babe. Sleep more."

"What about the punishment?" I asked him.

"I am sleepy. Just forget about it."

"You have class at 8 and it's almost 7 already." I kissed him to wake him up.
"It's fine if you'll just stay at home then maybe I can skip my work too." He stood up all of a sudden.

"I need to shower. Go to your room too." Kai asked me. He lazily went to the shower room.

I get up to open the door. Who would knock at his room this early?
I angrily opened it and surprised to see Title standing in front of me.

"I am here to wake up my son." He was shocked to see me just wearing my sleeping robe too.

"He is already in the shower room. I need to go first." Fuck fuck fuck.
What if they tell Kai to stop seeing me because I've been clinging to their son 24/7.

I went back to his room when I was prepared to drive him to school. "Why are you talking so long? You are just going to school for heaven's sake, babe."

"I need to look good." He answered me like what the fuck ....

"For?" I hope you give me the right answer Kai.

"I need to look good because my boyfriend is so hot. I don't want them to say that I don't deserve to be with you."
Okay, good answer.
"Now, let's go hubby."
Shit! This is so gay. He is giving me thousands of butterflies in my stomach. He just called me his fucking hubby and I have to act cool of course.

"Why are you so red? You don't like me calling you my hubby?" He ran his fingers on my face. Kai then grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to him. "How about my husband then?" He sucked my lower lip.

"Babe..." I gulped.

"Hey, my husband!" He is really teasing me. He is getting me excited. "Hubby!"
He is laughing so hard, bet he is really enjoying it.

I gently pinned him to his bed. I held both of his hands. "What do you want, wifey? Are you enjoying seeing me blush like this? You are really asking for punishment, aren't you?"

"B-babe... I'll be late." I unbuckled my belt. It's his turn to be red now.

He pushed me and dragged me out of his room. He should be thankful because it's almost late already.

I dropped him off in front of their building entrance. I love showing everyone who owns Kai.

"Babe, I only have two subjects today. Can I go home straight at lunch? I want to sleep in my room."

"I'll ask Kim to drive you home and please sleep straight to my room. I want to see you there first when I got home. Got it, wifey?" It's my turn.

"Babe!!! Don't call me that. It's too awkward." He whined.

"Why awkward? You even called me your hubby earlier. I like it, wifey." I teased him more.

"Call me that again or I am going to ignore your call." He warned me and left.

What's wrong with calling him wifey? I liked it when he called me hubby though.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kai's POV

"Where are you going?" My dad asked me when I stepped on the staircase.

"Upstairs to sleep."

"Since when did you need to go upstairs to sleep? Cole is not even there. Your room is here." He scolded me.