Chapter 30

Cole's POV

That was really cool earlier. I saw Cirrus from him earlier. I mean his dad was the best Elite we have but then he transitioned to being the soft and sweet Title right away after the commotion.

"Baby, how did you hit him earlier on his forehead? That was really nice. Can you do it later with August?"

"Crazy. I am so sleepy. Can you drive later? I can't do it anymore." Kai asked me.

"Sure, babe. Let me drive. You are really cute earlier. I never thought I would see that side of you."

"I told you since I was a kid that I am going to protect you with my life. That goal never changed." Kai said in a serious tone. "Even if it's not obvious, I am a top Elite trainee before. Still, dad doesn't trust me because I am always sleepy but don't underestimate Kai's power." He giggled.

How cute...

We were already on the way to that resort. August messaged me that they already arrived at the location. Who cares though? I didn't even ask. I am just going there because Kai likes it.

We arrived at his private resort. It's beautiful.

"Babe, this is so nice." He squealed.

"Hello there lovebirds. I'll bring you to your room." August welcomed us.

"You can just give me the number of the room. No need to come with us." I told him.

"Fine. Room 24. I chose it myself because I know Kai will love it. Right, cinnamon?" I hit him on his arm. He should stop calling my boyfriend like that.

"Aug, where's April?" My Kai asked this stupid guy.

"Sleeping. She was so exhausted." It's a good thing that he has a girlfriend now. Maybe, he will finally stop flirting with Kai.

"Let's go, babe."

Room 24 is so cozy. Such a mood setter for our lovemaking session.

~~~~~~~~~
Panting heavily, he stood up to get water. "I cum for the second time already. We still have later in the evening, babe. Let's stop for now." Kai surrendered at second already.

"Okay, should we just stay here the whole night?"

"No, babe. April and I planned to drink later at the pool area."

"And why I am not aware that you talked with her?"

"Should I tell every detail about who am I talking to? That would be too much." Kai sounded mad again. "We shouldn't be like that, babe. Do something about your trust issues."

"It's not that I do not trust you. I just want to know every single thing that's happening to you." I explained my side but he is not buying it.

"Fine. But I am telling you, I am going to bond with them later. It's up to you if you'll be joining us or not. Let me just remind you that August is your friend so please treat him accordingly."

I still hate it when he mentions other guys' names.

~~~~~~~~~
It was evening already. April and Kai are busy grilling pork while I have no choice but to drink with August.

He told me that he is now in a relationship with April. I felt relieved now that I know he has a girlfriend now.

I swear I am afraid that he will like Kai. Kai is such a sweetheart to everyone.
All the people that got a chance to know him, end up liking him.

My family likes Kai too. He is a nice guy. He has lots of friends. Other guards adore his positive aura.

August is a heavy-drinker. When I and Kai came out of our room, we found August already drinking alone.