Chapter 47

Kai's POV

Cole said he wants to eat with me every meal because a family should be sharing and talking together all the time in front of the dining table. He seldom eats with his parents before though. I clearly remember that he preferred to eat alone. He would glare at me when I was walking back and forth playing inside their mansion while he is eating.  Cole always scolds me when I was a kid but look at how obedient he is to me now. I tamed a tiger and turned him into a sheep.

"Where are you going after lunch, babe?" I asked him about his plans because he brought our son with him.

We are currently walking to the cafeteria.

"You only have one subject after class. We can just wait here."

Here he goes again. He is even involving our son in his craziness.

"Babe, it's actually fine with me...but Cade needs to sleep."

"Don't worry about it. I have everything our baby needs prepared in the car and besides baby Cade wants to stay here too." He turned his head to the clueless baby. "Say yes you want to wait for papa here in his school."

"Yesh."

Cute. I am so thankful that I agree about surrogacy. My life is complete now that we have Cade in our life.

"Fine. You can wait for papa." The cafeteria is full but when a group of guys saw Cole they immediately stood up and vacate my husband's favorite spot.

"Sit there, babe. I am going to grab our lunch." As usual, he went straight to the counter without minding the queue.

Cade is sitting beside me while holding my finger. "Why are you the sweetest, baby?"

"Papa kiss." He always wants attention from me. I can drown him with my love though. I kissed him on his fluffy cheeks.

Cole placed our lunch on the table.

"Papa, milk baby."

"Yes, baby. Daddy will give you milk."
I motioned Cole to hand him his bottle.

Cole placed the baby bag nervously on top of the table and searched for it.

"Fuck." It echoed in the room so I kicked his knee.

"I told you not to curse in front of Cade."

I saw him scratching the back of his head. "What?" He looks so worried.

"I forgot it in the car."

Cade started to be uneasy after hearing that his best daddy left his milk in the car.

"I thought you are well prepared. Why are you still sitting here? Get it now." I ordered.

Our baby is about to cry already.

He grabbed the phone. "Bring the milk from the car here at the cafeteria. In five minutes, now!"

"Sorry Cade, how about you eat rice first?" Cole suggested. I gave him my sharpest glare.

"Papa." He cried again. He wants milk.

Wooah.

"Stop crying. Look at the people around us, they will laugh at you if they see you cry. No crying." Sometimes I just wanna smack Cole and sew his lips together. He should be thankful that I vow to protect him with all my life.

Cade lifts his tiny arms in front of me asking me to carry him...

Three minutes have passed and Jin along with the three guards came together to bring a bottle of milk. Such an attention seeker assholes. Why do they need to be together just to bring Cade's milk? Jin is holding it like it was some kind of treasure chest full of gold bars and the three powerpuff boys are securing this thing.