Chapter 27

Kai's POV

Cole keeps teasing me about that letter. He was walking me to my room. It will just be less than two hours of discussion so he said he is just going to wait until our class ends.

When our class was done, I rushed to the bench in front of our room. "Sorry for making you wait too long, babe."

"It's fine. Are you hungry?" He asked me.

"Hungry for you," I whispered.

"Then should we go home and feed you?" He grinned sexily.

"Why don't you feed your hungry baby at your office? I thought you need to go to work today?"

"Are you not tired yet? Can you come with me then?" Cole asked me. Actually, I still have a half-day shift on my job.

"I'll come." I happily answered. I can rest within my shift. This is life.

He parked his car just in front of our building. Is he not aware that it is prohibited to park on the school grounds?
Doesn't he know the purpose of the parking lot? If some kids scratched his multi-million worth of car what will he do then?

He opened the car door for me. I sometimes feel like I am the real boss and Cole is just working for me.

"Babe, drive-thru, please. I think I am craving for fries." He can't say no to me.

"How healthy."

"Mind your own business. I just want something in my mouth." I replied and he naughtily smiled at me.
"What's that smile, babe? scary!"

"If you just want something in your mouth, I can offer better and bigger perhaps?" Cole is like crazy today. He's been laughing since our lunch...

"I bet, it doesn't taste as good as fries."

"I'm going to buy you fries then let's compare later which tastes better. How about that?" Cole being nasty again.

"Yours is better. End of conversation. Now let's go buy real food."

Cole's POV

As soon as we get into my office, Kai immediately changed into his bodyguard outfit.

He will just pretend to be guarding me again to get his salary when in fact it is me who has been guarding him all his life.

I really find the letter he sent to April before so funny. He is too cute to handle.

"Babe, don't go out, okay? I'll just take a nap. If something happened to you while I am on duty, Cirrus will really suspend me from work."

"Noted, babe. Finish eating first and sleep."

He fell asleep right away with his lips partly opened. I was so thirsty so I decided to buy drinks on the first floor. When I returned, Kai was already standing with both hands across his chest.

"Didn't I tell you not to go out?" He asked me angrily.

"Babe, I was just inside the building."

"When I said do not go out, I meant this room." What a fierce bodyguard I have here.

"Sorry about that."

"You need to be punished." He grabbed my collar and pushed me to my swivel chair.

"Hey, what are you doing?" Kai is currently unbuckling my belt.

"Punishing you." If blowjob is his punishment for me, then I would want to make more mistakes to be punished by him.