Chapter 6

Cole's POV

"I hate it. I fuckin hate you." He yelled.

"Thank you for letting me know how you feel about me, Kai. I am sorry. I won't do it again. I just thought we are sharing the same feelings for each other. This is so funny."

"You don't just kiss anyone, sir."

"Thanks for reminding me. You can leave."
Think carefully, Cole! How can you face him now that you made a stupid mistake? Why did I even kiss him? I kissed him just hours upon my arrival. Should  I apologize again? I am not sorry though. I really want to kiss him earlier.

I turned off the light in the gazebo again and stayed inside for a while.

He changed a lot. I know it's for the better but I am missing the old Kai who will cling to my arm to annoy me. I miss him who always waits for my class to end and asks me for snacks. The times when he always waits for me in the kitchen and orders me to get milk in the fridge because he is not allowed to open it. I miss him waiting for me on the staircase. I miss Kai but I don't think that we felt the same way. What I did earlier is such a stupid move.

I stood up and decided to just go back to my room. I saw him standing near the gazebo.

"Why are you still here?"

"I am a guard remember?"

"We are inside the mansion. No need to follow me around."

"I am not following you, sir. I am in charge of this area every night."

Damn.

I don't know what to say anymore.

"Cole!"
She screamed.
She looked at Kai and waved. "Hi, there bodyguard. You look familiar."

Please don't let this brat talk. I have told her anything about Kai since she saw my wallpaper before.

"Hi, ma'am. We met earlier." Kai replied.

"I mean I really saw you somewhere else."
Paris looked at me and smirked.

"Really? Where ma'am?"

"I think I saw you in my dreams." She laughed hard.

"Enough of that. Stop disturbing the guards here while they are on duty."

"Alright but promise you'll go to our house tomorrow with me." She asked me while both of her hands are on my shoulder

"Sure, I'll ask mom to allow me to stay there until the weekend. I miss auntie Becca too."

"I love you so much my Cole."

"Let's go inside," I asked Paris. It is late already.

But she squats on the ground like a kid.

"You didn't reply when I said I love you."
How childish at 19.

"I love you too. Shall we now?" I offered my hand and she gladly accepted it.

"Bye there Lil guardy." Paris waved playfully at Kai.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai's POV

I am excited to get up because today I'll be seeing Cole again. I wasn't in charge of picking them up but I volunteered today because I was excited to see him.

We arrived at the airport 1 hour earlier.
"Stay here, Kai. I'll wait for him inside. Don't play with that earpiece again. I'll really smack you if I won't be able to contact you right away. You know how Sir Cole hates waiting."