Chapter 24

Kai's POV

"You are so cute, babe."

"The hell. That was so embarrassing." Cole exclaimed. "How can I face Cirrus now?"

"Why? I find it really cute." I cupped his cheeks.

"What is Cirrus's reaction upon hearing me calling him dad?" He really  looks so uneasy.

"Shocked, I guess. He was still standing on the same spot where you had left him."

"Tell him to leave. How can I go out when he is still there?"

"What's the problem?" I chuckled again and it seems that Cole is not happy with me laughing at him.

"Can I just call him by his first name? Calling him dad is awkward... I just remember, my dad will be jealous too. You know mom and Cir issue before?!"

"What makes you comfortable, babe. That's fine. I am just really kidding earlier."

"But you said he doesn't like me for you."

"Well, partly true. He is just protective of me but do not worry because I love you so much. His opinion about my love life doesn't matter."

When we're done packing, we went out of his room. Cole and dad ignored each other. Awkward!

We arrived at the penthouse late because we took our dinner with his family at the mansion first. I really feel uneasy eating with them, especially when their only son is busy taking care of me and feeding me even in front of them. He doesn't care at all even if they are watching, like it was a normal thing to do. It's not normal if the one babying you is the sole heir of Suppasit and Kirigun and you are his bodyguard though.

Sleeping time and I am expecting that he will be cold with me again in bed. That is the main reason why I don't even ask him last time to sleep in his room because obviously, he is avoiding my touch. I swear I am slowly being conscious of myself. I know, I am being sensitive but I am thinking is that I am not attractive at all.

It was just 9 PM but he was already asleep. 'I hate you, Cole. I hate you for making me feel ugly.' I whispered. I cannot sleep yet. He has no relationship with that Aimie, but why is he being cold at me like this? Is my first time with him not that good? Am I the only one who liked it? He seems to love it that night though. He was just pretending that he was satisfied that time, I guess. I just grabbed his phone and play. I bought a lot of gems and upgraded my character.
It was midnight when my game was interrupted by his alarm.

"Two weeks done. Sexy time with Kai. 🥰🥵🤤"

What alarm is this?

I wake him up.

"Babe, wake up."

"Later, babe."

"Your alarm."

He stood up right away and grabbed his phone. I glared at him.

"Did you see it?" He asked me.

"Of course, I did."

"Shit!" He cursed.

"What was that about?"

He was just quiet. His face turned red. He is avoiding my eyes. "I said explain. That two weeks, what was that about?"

"Uhmmmm. That....that was..." My confident boyfriend stuttered.

"What, babe?"

"Today is my schedule to make love with you again...that's why I brought you here cause I talked to my parent and they said to wait for at least two weeks so your body can recover... And today is the day...that was my alarm all about." He said without pausing.