˗ˋ 01

-ˋ₊˚.🧸🍒 ₊° ꒱
🗒 ::  ep.3 pt.1 ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Following Geonu's departure gave an air of understanding

Following Geonu's departure gave an air of understanding. The I-Landers had now experienced exactly how the eliminations would be. Brutal, and making you feel guilty for things that weren't even your fault or doing.

They had left Geonu outside of the very doors that they had first entered I-Land through, and returned to the lobby of the main building afterwards.

Ta-ki was devastated, considering he had been the one that was 'supposed to be eliminated'. Except, he wasn't entirely. Despite his low score, his team had been able to win and get them that safety card.

He was stood by himself, and Lina knew that despite her tendency to comfort anyone she could with hugs and words of condolence, he needed to be left alone for a little bit.

"To the twelve I-Landers who have made it this far." The system broke through their group hug of comfort, K's arms dipping down to loop around the much smaller Lina's shoulders. "Congratulations." He continued.

Behind them, as usual, the banners fell, their faces underneath their ranks. "Second makes me look pretty." Lina mumbled to herself, a smile on her face as her eyes settled on the '2' right above her head.

"Anything makes you look pretty." Someone murmured, their arm gently digging into her side. Not used to such compliments, Lina's cheeks flushed pink, and she glanced upwards to see Sunghoon looking back down at her.

"You of all people should know that isn't true." Chaerin replied, before nervously rambling, counting off the various places which proved her not to be as pretty. "After my workout, after I've showered and wiped off all my makeup, after I practised the Fire choreography for hours on end. All that time when we were trainees."

"I'm not taking it back, whether you argue against it or not." Sunghoon said, and before Lina could say anything else, their attention was drawn back to the system's words, broken out of their tiny moment.

Jay congratulated the both of them, and Lina took his hand with a smile, letting him drag her over to the name tags and badges after they were told to do so, separating as  they put on the badges and moved their names to their allotted seats, Lina happy to be able to move hers one up.

They sat down in their chairs, various bags pushed behind them. "Now the twelve participants ranking has been determined. These rankings will be applied in I-Land until the next test." They were informed.

"I-Land part two, the second test will be revealed in 12 hours." The system stopped speaking, and get another countdown appeared on the egg.