˗ˋ 06

-ˋ₊˚.🧸🍒 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: ep.1 pt.6 ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

It was after receiving their gifts that Jake pointed out that the rooms had changed

It was after receiving their gifts that Jake pointed out that the rooms had changed. Distracted by this, the I-Landers stood up and crossed across to the room areas.

Jake was right, the rooms had changed. Now, there were numbers on the door, and the first one they came to had 1-4 on it.

"Our rankings?" Lina said, as they approached it, following closely behind as K pushed the door open. They were greeted first by an arcade machine, then a table of snacks.

They rounded the corner into the main bedroom, where there were the four beds and even a massage chair. Above each bed was the ranking, and Lina was glad to find that her bed was in the usual corner she would have taken in the previous rooms.

There were even hand massagers on the table under the mirror, and the thirteen I-Landers crowded into the room with wide eyes.

K had taken some popcorn, and Lina stole a handful as they made their way around the other rooms - which hadn't changed since part one. It seemed that only ranks 1-4 got the benefits.

Chaerin returned to her room, which she was sharing with Heeseung, Sunoo and Daniel. The four of them rejoiced at these benefits they were given, and Lina slipped down onto her bed, laying there as Heeseung suggested all sorts of things.

Sunoo discovered a remote on the headboard of his bed, and pressing it, the I-Landers were shocked to see it rising. Lina sat up, jaw dropped as other I-Landers came in to see what the fuss was about.

Luckily nothing else was happening that day, and so the I-Landers are for the night and then settled down. "I'm going to see Sunghoon." Lina told the others in her room, who murmured replies from their bed.

Lina padded quietly across the dimly lit hallway, wearing her usual outfit for sleeping - joggers and an extremely large hoodie. She was wearing her glasses and her hair tied back, and she was surprised to find Heeseung in the yellow room, with K, Jay and Sunghoon.

They were talking about the units that had been chosen earlier that day. Taki, as first place, had gotten the option to pick members or song choice. He had chosen members, as that meant he also got an extra part for his unit. And so, Taki had chosen Heeseung, Lina, Sunoo and Sunghoon for his unit.

The other two had chosen to pick songs. K had chosen DNA and ended up with Hanbin, Jay and Niki in his team. Jungwon had chosen I NEED U and gotten Geonu, Daniel and Jake.

This left Taki and his group with Fake Love, which was by far the hardest song on there.

Lina sat beside Heeseung as she listened to him and K talk about it. She remained silent in the matter; she had faith that every single team could do well, however the combination within the Fake Love unit, despite the hard song, had a good few members, and the extra one.

Taki came into say goodnight and Lina felt bad for the boy, before reminding herself of some of the things her counsellor had told her whilst in the training camp and tried to not let that overwhelm her.

Sunghoon came back from the bathroom, and Lina laid with him for a few minutes, getting all the cuddles she needed to deter her mind from the upcoming task of trying to figure everything out for the Fake Love unit.

"You've done it before, for one of your evaluations?" Sunghoon said, and Lina nodded, head resting on his chest.

"It seems like it'll be harder this time. There's a lot of high notes in it, it depends on people's vocal range." Lina said, before sitting up. "I should sleep, I'm exhausted."

"Good idea." Sunghoon smiled. "No ghost is going to catch you, don't worry."

"Now you'll have to take me there." Chaerin turned back around, looking terrified. Sunghoon laughed and got to his feet, walking her to her room and saying goodnight.

Lina found it hard to get to sleep that night, and she tossed and turned as she worried about what was to come.

She felt prepared, she just hoped the others would be as well.

teamwork makes the dream work

[ 💌 ]