˗ˋ 12

-ˋ₊˚.🧸🍒 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: ep.5 pt.12┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"The I-Lander with the lowest rank, eleventh, will be eliminated

"The I-Lander with the lowest rank, eleventh, will be eliminated." The presenter announced, reiterating a point that had been made several times before. "The I-Lander to be eliminated will be revealed."

"We will announce first place I-Lander." The presenter disappeared and was replaced by the system, a dark screen with a blank card. "Who may advance to the final test."

"This is the score of the first place I-Lander. 92." It was so high, and the jaws of the I-Landers dropped in disbelief. "The first ranked survivor based on producers evaluations - K."

They all turned to the eldest Japanese boy, clapping and congratulating him as he bowed, in as much disbelief  as when they had originally heard the incredibly high score.

He moved to step up onto the podiums, in his hand a microphone as he began his short speech. First, he thanked the other members of the Flame On unit, then promising an even better performance in the final tezt.

K bowed, thanking the producers as he made towards the gateway, disappearing into it and the remaining ten I-Landers moved their attention back to the producers and waiting for the next score.

"We will announce the second place I-Lander who may advance into the final test. With 87 points... Ni-ki." The second youngest was in complete shock, looking round with wide eyes as the others began to congratulate him.

It was a dramatic turn from his previous ranking, it changing by a whole seven ranks from nine to two. "Thank you so much for giving me a high rank." Ni-ki began his speech. "While I was practising, by watching our leader K hyung, I learned a lot and also found many things to work on. I'll do my best, thank you so much!"

Lina could only imagine how proud K would be and his reaction to Ni-ki stepping out into the lobby as they watched him disappear into the gateway.

"We'll announce the third place I-Lander who will be able to advance to the Final Test." The system continued. "This is the score of the third place I-Lander - 86." It was very close to Ni-ki's score, just one point away. "The third ranked survivor based on producer's evalutation - Kim Sunoo."

"Hello I'm Kim Sunoo." Sunoo began, having managed to recover from his shock. "Thank you for giving me such a high rank. Fortunately, this test suited me well, which is why I think I was able to get such a high score. Thank you." He bowed deeply, moving off the platform and setting off towards the gateway.

Lina glanced at Heeseung, seeing how nervous he was getting. It seemed that he had gotten used to being in the top three, and now that he wasn't - he was worried. And she was too, to be fair, Chaerin supposed that was how everyone had felt, as the ranks went down.

"We will announce the fourth place I-Lander who will progress to the Final Test." The system once again announced, and Lina set her eyes forward once more. "84." The system said, and once again the I-Landers were shocked at just how close the scores were. "The fourth place I-Lander is.. Kang Chaerin."

Lina felt relief flood her system, heart plummenting to her stomach as she finally let go of those nerves that had wracked through her body. She felt so relieved, legs shaking as she stepped up on to the platform, clutching the microphone.

"Ah I'm so relieved." She breathed out, the producers laughing. "Thank you so much for giving me such a high score. This sort of concept really isn't my usual style, and I worried that my performance and practise would be affected by my lack of confidence. I think, not just me but a few other in Chamber Five, can thank Sunoo for helping us gain confidence in this performance. Thank you." She repeated, bowing and stepping down off of the platform.

Bowing several times as she passed the producers, Lina stepped up into the gateway, and as it turned and pulled her out of sight, hopping up and down in excitement as they turned, greeted by the applause of the I-Landers.

She practically skipped out of the gateway, greeted by a hug from K, then Sunoo and Ni-ki. And just like that, without her even properly realising, Lina had a place in the final of I-Land.

And a confirmed chance of debuting.

hanbin didn't deserve this im sohappy he gets his debut

happy he gets his debut

hanbin didn't deserve this im sohappy he gets his debut

teamwork makes the dream work

[ 💌 ]