˗ˋ 10

-ˋ₊˚.🧸🍒 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: ep.5 pt.10┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

10┊͙╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Good job." Bang Sihyuk began the comments after their stage. They thanked him, bowing low. "Sunoo.. This is right up your alley!" A giggle left the boy in question's lips, thanking the producer.

"I don't even need to say it." Sungdeuk continued. "You did well because you really were having fun."

"Jake." Bang Sihyuk continued, the Australian boy jumping and looking over. "It suited you better than expected. Of course, having skills is the most important on stage, but how you make the stage come to life is crucial. Every time you did your part, you made me feel happy. I want you to remember that feeling."

"I actually want to praise Sunghoon the most this stage." Sungdeuk spoke up, and the former ice-skater perked up at his name being called. "In such a short time, you tried to smile all throughout the song and learned the expressions and the nuances well. So I want to give you a high mark for that."

"In the case of Heeseung, there are not many people who can stand in the centre and make the whole group look good. But you definitely have that quality." Bang Sihyuk spoke up again. "So the dance looked in sync, but acting is so important in this song. Truthfully, I wish you had better facial expressions."

"Look at her smiling now!" Lina's head shot back over to the producers from where she was smiling over at Heeseung after his compliments. "If you had kept that smile althrough the song, I wouldn't have had any complaints - it slipped just once or twice." Sungdeuk was saying, and the girl nodded, still reecovering from the sudden-ness of the words.

"Jungwon, you did well." Sungdeuk continued. "But lacked energy in one or two parts. There needs to be energy for the stage. I was sad to see that."

With a bow and thanking the producers, the unit made their way off of the stage, bowing before walking into the gateway and all hugging each other even before it had closed.

"I'm reallyt screwed." Jungwon looked worried, the gateway turning as they comforted each other. "I think I'll get eliminated."

"I think I'll get eliminated." Heeseung repeated, looking really disappointed with himself. Quickly, the others were reassuring the both of them.

They walked out of the gateway seeming rather tired. Earlier on in the show a reaction like this would've been deemed unreasonable, unecessary and just over the top. But this was to get into the final - any type of feedback like they had just gotten was worrying.

The Flame On unit greeted them with hugs and words of congratulations, and not long after their return, the producer was announcing that they were the next unit and the six members of Chamber Five called out words of good luck as K, Jay, Hanbin, Ni-ki and Daniel made their way into the gateway.

"It'll all be okay." Lina promised, sitting down in the seat beside Sunghoon and Heeseung, hands connected across the gap.

They watched as the five of them did their greeting - in sync, much to the producers delight - and they started the performance with the usual few questions before the lights began to flash red.

"The producers will eliminate one person during the third test." The presenter repeated. "To decide who will perform in the final stage. Let the performance of Flame On begin."

Just how the stage began seemed so cool, and Lina knew instantly that it would be good. And her initial idea was proved right as she watched on.

The theme and aura of the stage fit so much better to the five boys than Chamber Five had overall. It was so powerful, and the five were so talented and perfectly performed the choreography given to them.

Sparks flew around the stage, lighting burning reds and oranges as they performed the final part of the stage. "K's gone wild." Jake joked, as they watched the boy do his part up on screen, all five of them in sync as it ended.

The producers gave them a standing ovation, and whilst Lina was so happy for all of the boys, she couldn't ignore the sinking feeling in her stomach. Especially as the feedback was so positive, other than one part with Hanbin, who was seemingly not in harmony with the other boys at time.

And as they returned to the lobby, that uneasy feeling just kept growing.

hanbin didn't deserve this im so
happy he gets his debut

hanbin didn't deserve this im sohappy he gets his debut

teamwork makes the dream work

[ 💌 ]