˗ˋ 02

-ˋ₊˚.🐚🏹 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: ep.3 pt.2 ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

It had been an emotional night, Lina ending up crying even more, just letting out every pent up horrible emotion she had felt

She woke up the next morning with her eyes extremely swollen and red-rimmed, and with the advice of the others, she used the backs of cold spoon to try and settle it.

They helped a little bit, but all the same, Chaerin had so obviously been crying as she made her way through that day, one of her own hoodies pulled over her head, giving her a sense of comfort that those from the item room couldn't.

They weren't really sure on what to do - almost every hour had been spent practising for the test. And now that they were waiting to begin voting and choosing dropouts, there was nothing to do.

"Lina?" Jay asked, as the girl was spun round by Youngbin, who wanted to cheer her up. "Woah-" He reached out and grabbed her as the pair slowed, Chaerin stumbling, dizzy.

"Oh thanks." She smiles, before looking up at him. "What's up?" She asked him, wobbling slightly.

"Did you get the chance to show us some ballet last time?" He asked, and Lina looked as if a lightbulb had gone off in her head.

"I didn't!" She exclaimed, excitedly bouncing up and down. It seemed that after letting out the pent up emotions, she was very excitable. "We ended up going for the practise with Rain. I'll go get my shoes." She said, running off.

"What are you doing?" Jungwon asked, watching the window as he saw Lina practically jump up the stairs.

"She needed distracting a bit. And besides, it'll be interesting for everyone." Jay smiled. "She loves ballet." He finished, and Jungwon nodded.

Lina appeared back downstairs, holding a box. This got almost everyone's attention, and they crowded around her, watching as she put her toe pads on, then the actual shoes on, tying and then tucking the ribbon.

Of course, they had stretched before, but before she did anything, Lina just did a few more whilst sat on the floor, just in case.

She got to her feet and the others watched as she walked over to the side, using a box to balance as she did various other stretches, pointing her toes in and out.

"Does it hurt?" Daniel asked, and Lina shrugged.

"I'm used to it by now." She said. It was a few more minutes before should properly began dancing, using the ipads to pull up one of the songs for a specific ballet.