˗ˋ 03

-ˋ₊˚.🧸🍒 ₊° ꒱
🗒 ::  ep.6 pt.3┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

The ten I-Landers gathered in the main practise room, sitting closely in a circle

"Wow!" K exclaimed, looking around. "Ten people."

The group felt incredibly small now, in comparison to how they began, and they couldn't help but notice and comment on it. They had come such a long way, and now they were approaching the final obstacle in between them debuting.

"I'm really glad that we're doing it all together." Lina added in a soft voice, light and airy amongst the rather nostalgic feel.

"It has been a while since we began." Sunghoon nodded, Heeseung commenting about how touching it was before they turned to K who suggested they should choose roles because it would make them feel more responsible.

"I'll be the dad." Heeseung said insantly.

"I'll be the mom." Daniel continued. Laughter burst out of the I-Landers at the absurd suggestion.

"Then..." Jungwon began. "I'll be the son."

"I'll be the dog." Jake said.

"And I'll be the cat." Sunghoon followed.

"Then Leila and Gaeul." Jungwon pointed out, turning to Lina. "Will you be one of your cats.. Jia or Seokyeong?"

"Um.. well Seokyeong is a boy." Lina giggled. "So Jia. Besides, our hair matches more than Seokyeong's."

"You do look a little bit like a cat." Sunghoon smiled as he turned to her, the conversation continuing around them as they their eyes met, grings reaching their lips. "First, let's pick a leader." He turned back to the group suddenly, putting forward his suggestion of how they should go about it.

"I recommend K." Heeseung said, and everyone agreed within seconds, the eldest boy confirmed to be the leader.

"I recommend Ni-ki and Chaerin for dancer leaders and Heeseung for vocal leader." Jay suggested, Lina's eyes widening as she turned to him. "You'll be great at it." That was also agreed upon within seconds, and waving at Sunghoon, Lina pulled herself over to squeeze in between Ni-ki and Sunoo.

Then, their daily life leader was chosen to be Jay, who was also chosen to be the designated cook and cleaning. Of course Sunoo was chosen to be the facial expression leader.

"Now the tension leader." K said, and it was explained by Daniel as someone who was motivational during practise, shouting things like 'yes, yes you can do it' and other selective phrases of the same nature.