˗ˋ 03

-ˋ₊˚.🧸🍒 ₊° ꒱
🗒 ::  ep.2 pt.3 ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Good job today

"Good job today." Lina sat up slightly as she heard Sunghoon's voice as he walked into the purple room, sitting on one of the purple stools.

"Today's midpoint evaluation was harsh, wasn't it?" Heeseung commented. "It's better we get scolded though." He said, after a few of them had agreed.

"I'm bad at getting scolded. I either end up crying or almost getting there." Lina made a face. "I can keep it in here because I've cried too many times in camera already but when I was doing the weekly evaluations or during a choreography lesson and messed up I would get emotional."

"We've seen her cry a lot." Heeseung mentioned to Taki and Sunoo, who nodded understandingly. "Sometimes it's for no reason, others it is. And sometimes we cry with her." He admitted, and Sunghoon threw a pillow at him.

"We need to be scolded though, so we can see our mistakes and move on." Chaerin said wisely, and as Sunghoon dodged the pillow thrown at him by the older boy, he lay beside her on her bed, arm lazily draped over her waist, tracing patterns there with his fingertip.

"We are slow in progress, but I believe it'll work out in the end." Forever hopeful and confident, Heeseung told them. "

"We just gotta work hard." Sunghoon chimed in, the others nodding in agreement.

"How did we end up here." Heeseung said, and Lina sat up slightly to look at him. "Just us." He confirmed, when Lina asked if it was about the unit.

"Im curious about that too." Sunghoon replied. "It's funny how thing happen - it makes my brain go all fuzzy because ao can't quite figure it out."

"The Butterfly Effect." Lina mumbled. "Because we all decided to become trainees, giving up important things and no so important things, we were asked to come on this show and through chance, we managed to get here. I think about it a lot."

"You were scouted, right?" Sunoo asked, and Lina nodded. "Dancing on the street and then you were approached by someone who wanted you to become a trainee under their company."

"My mother was the one they talked to - I was twelve, and the incident with their girl group was just taking place. I'm pretty sure they got rid of a lot of female trainees." Lina shrugged. "A twelve year old can't do much harm, can they? I had a supervisor for a while, a manager who watched over me and stuff until I was fourteen."

Not long after they began discussing Lina's trainee life - she was the one with the longest training period there - the conversation died down, before they moved into everyone else's.

Sunoo was in high school just a year ago, and had a very short training period. He had been submitting his portfolios, and had found out in school that he had made it.

"We're all gathered here now, whether we've trained for a short or long time." Heeseung begun again, after the others had shared their stories, along with himself. "Let's make it 'till the last day."

With a smile the others agreed, and after a moment of contemplation over what could occur if they did debut, Hanbin, K and Geonu began to come round to inform everyone that it was getting late. They had taken on the roles of making sure the younger ones were all sleeping and eating well, and although they weren't strictly enforcing it, the others tended to listen to what they were saying.

"Chae, did you eat?" K checked, just as he was about to leave the purple room, Sunghoon and Taki following behind him - the first who Lina would need to say goodnight to properly.

"I don't think so..." She trailed off, looking as if she was trying to remember although she knew she hadn't. A guilty expression appeared on her face. and K shook his head.

"Come on." He said, holding his hand out to pull Lina up. But when he saw her expression, he turned around, offering a piggyback.

Looking like a little child in a candy shop, Lina let K take her through into the kitchen, sitting her down and letting her watch as he prepared some of the leftovers they had for her, warming them up and getting a few of the snacks from the pantry.

He left to go get changed whilst she ate, and returned to find Jake sat beside her, eating one of the snacks. It was clear she didn't mind it, a smile on her face as she continued to eat the leftovers.

When she finished, K made sure everything was ok before dragging her back to the bedroom area, following her into his room as she went around saying her good nights, ending up sitting with Jay for a while.

It didn't take her long to get around, although like usual, Sunghoon kept her for a while until she was almost asleep in the half light, but Heeseung came looking and dragged her back through into their room, laughing as she collapsed on her bed, clearly exhausted.

But when she didn't move, seemingly having fallen in a comfortable position, he pulled the blanket over her and let her sleep, before going to sleep himself.

Both of them determined to wake up the next morning and practise the Fake Love dance so much that they proved the producers wrong and they won.

Considering their feedback it seemed like too much to ask, but with that team, there was no better five people to prove them wrong.

does anyone have
requests if what they'd
like to see in my enhypen
added member?

also lina is LOVED by these
iland boys it makes me
so soft

also lina is LOVED by theseiland boys it makes meso soft

teamwork makes the dream work

[ 💌 ]