˗ˋ 05

-ˋ₊˚.🧸🍒 ₊° ꒱
🗒 ::  ep.5 pt.5┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

After their own evalutation, Heeseung, Jake, Sunghoon and Lina watched the Flame On's evaluation from up in the living room, down through the circle in the centre

It seemed to go very well, and afterwards, K was up in the kitchen. Sunghoon approached, asking him how it was.

"We receieved compliments." K said, and Lina's head shot up from the good she was making.

"Really?" Jungwon asked, pulling Lina over with him and giving her a bite of his food.

"Did you recieve compliments of everything?" Sunghoon stood on the opposite side of the table, listening carefully.

"He just smiled and said 'What in the world? You practised a lot, looks good'." K told them, and Jay approached, looking towards the four of them.

"He said this." Jay began, brushing his hair back from his forehead. "He said that this was the first time he was shocked during a training session."

Sunghoon clearly wasn't liking this, and looked really uneasy at the sound of the compliments, he turned, jumping over the sofas and walking away, Jungwon laughing.

The day progressed, and the Chamber Five unit spent most of it in the practise room, going over the choreography and facial expressions, trying to have fun with it and filming themselvees to compare.

The next morning was when they all let loose, as they collectively decided they need to clean the building. And nothing made cleaning more fun than blasting music over the speakers. They had held a group meeting before, dividing up the parts.

They cleaned absolutely everything, every wall, floor, cleaned all the duvets and even outside. They cleaned all the practise rooms, did all the washing up and then even cleaned all the other dishes in the cupboards. Absolutely everything and anything they could think of.

Midway through the day, a sound from the lobby called them down. "What's going on?" Lina asked, trailing down the stairs ans dragging a mop behind her. The I-landers were gathered around the lobby as the gateway opened.

Heeseung and Jungwon were imitating what would happen as if it were them about to perform. As it turned out, they were going to clean the inside of it, and after putting masks on they got to it. Carefully, they began to spray the reflective panels, wiping them until they were like mirrors. It did cost 200 million won after all, and it simply wouldn't do if they broke it.

After cleaning, the eleven of them moved back upstairs to be greeted with boxes of pizza each, and they gathered around the table. "Do you want to play a game?" Daniel asked, as they opened up the boxes. "A game everyone can play?"

"Should we play a image game?" Heeseung smiled, eyebrows twitching upwards. They all tucked in, Lina picking up a slice and eating it.

"Who's image has become the most different?" The game began, and they all looked around.

And on the count of three, they all pointed aat someone, almost everyone pointing at K. "Really?" He asked, looking shocked.

Heeseung began to explain. "You seemed so charismatic, as though I couldn't even approach you to say hi. But once you meet him, he's kind of cute and stuff. He's like that to me."

The next question was who was the most fun, and they voted Heeseung, who was rather shocked to hear the choice. "Wait a minute.. How am I a fun person?" Heeseung asked, looking genuinely confused.

"If I had a younger sister, who would I want to introduce them to - or brother, for Lina." The next question was, asked by Heeseung.

"No one. Literally no one." Sunghoon said, and Lina laughed. "No one. Nobody. I can't do this." He continued. "I have a younger sister, I can't do this."

"Three, two one." The countdown began, and the others pointed, hands flying all over the place. Majority were pointing at Sunghoon, who was still protesting against introducing his sister to anyone like them.

"Hey - I've met your sister." Lina said, leaning on her elbows. "She liked me."

"But you're different." Sunghoon waved his hands. "I wouldn't introduce her to any of them, you're not included." A smile appeared on Lina's face, and the others laughed.

They finished their pizzas before returning to practise, content for the day and for once, not stressing about the possible results of the upcoming test.

happy jungwon day!!!

teamwork makes the dream work

[ 💌 ]