˗ˋ 01

-ˋ₊˚.🐚🏹 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: ep.6 pt.1┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

The days went by quickly, filled with practising the dance and singing, solo practises and group, trying to learn and memorise the dance

It had somehow become more tense between the I-Landers, the unspoken kind that you only felt but never acknowledged, trying to act if everything was normal, like it was just a normal test.

But soon enough, the week was gone and it was the day of the performance.

The I-Landers were milling around the lobby, dressed in the black and white outfits that were loosely based around the design first displayed in the item room on the first day.

Lina had been dressed in a pair of shorts, hidden under a  long flowing blouse which tightened around her waist with a black corsage-style belt. Like a couple of the others, she also had a leather straps circling a body part - in her case, there was one around her arm and another around her leg.

She fiddled with the metal ring of the strap around her leg as she went over the choreography, checking one last time if her lace was tied properly on the chunky black boots the stylists had given her.

She also carefully adjusted the position of the microphone next to her mouth, hurrying to join the group of boys as the gateway opened, the last to step in.

Like always, she was the first to lead, setting a path for the group of I-Landers into the stage, instantly getting into position.

Lina didn't think she had ever been so nervous. Butterflies fluttered around her stomach and she felt somewhat sick. This was her last chance she got to prove herself - it would be up to the producers, the boys and the people watching if she stayed in I-Land and could work towards her debut or not.

The lights began to flash red. "The I-Landers who are eliminated after this test, three chosen by I-Landers and three chosen by the producers, in total six will be eliminated. These six people will join the Grounders and wait for the global vote.

After the evaluation it had been decided that Heeseung and Jungwon would swap positions, something that made Lina too stressed. She knew they would be fine, but she still worried that they couldn't adjust it in time. It was a big decision for them both, and she hoped that after all the discussing that they had made the correct one.

Throughout the stress there had been a few fun moments - and that of course included the new legend of the I-Land ghost.

Now Lina was terrified of ghosts, terrified of things moving in the night, terrified of things that should really be gone still being there. And the thought of the I-Land ghost made her cling to Sunghoon, K, Heeseung and Jay - even though he seemed rather scared about it all as well.

It was a lot of fun though, and despite feeling terrified half the day she felt a little less stressed about everything, the funny actions of some of the boys giving her a good laugh - and plus she got to sleep in the same bed as someone else, which made her less scared.

A few audios played over clips of them practising, and Chaerin's came last out of the thirteen of them, her voice contrasting. "I think I've worked hard. I was always worried about everyone and trying my hardest. I just want to prove myself, and show that I am equal to all these boys." The video of them practising flickered to a video of her in the voting room, slightly teary-eyed but still smiling.

The group were ready to perform, hopefully. They had spent hours upon hours practising, and maybe it had all been worth it, but there also the scary chance that it hadn't.

Glancing at Heeseung, she smiles slightly, feeling only the tiniest bit relieved when she got a smile back. She trust them both, she knew that they could do it.

The music began, and Lina started it all off, the centre of attention as she danced and sang in the middle of the boys.

Screens flashing all around then, their performance seemed more put together than in the practise room - it seemed more professional.

They were al giving it their all, trying their very hardest to make sure everything they did was perfect, no mistakes, no wobbles. They couldn't show that they were nervous, they had to show that they were confident.

And Lina began to feel more confident as the performance went on, and she could really give it her all.

It came to an end almost abruptly - it felt like it was gone in a blink of an eye. Lina sat in the center of the stage, sat down with her arm balanced on her leg, staring straight ahead and trying not to breathe too heavily.

And just like that, the performance that could either guarantee a trainees future or take it away was over.

All they could do was wait.

i cant believe i'm onepisode six already this wowcrazy

episode six already this wow
crazy

i cant believe i'm onepisode six already this wowcrazy

teamwork makes the dream work

[ 💌 ]