˗ˋ 04

-ˋ₊˚.🧸🍒 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: ep.5 pt.4┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

They had finished practising, but it seemed a few weren't exactly planning on going to sleep just yet

They had finished practising, but it seemed a few weren't exactly planning on going to sleep just yet. Chaerin had followed Jungwon and Heeseung into the purple room, taking some of the snack that the older boy offered her.

"Don't you think K will take first place in this test?" Jungwon said, from his position on the end of Jay's bed, Lina leaning on his shoulder as she ate.

"It could be Sunoo." Heeseung was across from them both, sat in the massage chair. "Honestly I have no idea." He continued, Lina sitting up as Jungwon got up.

"I think it could be either. Or anyone - it's so unpredictable these days.. but probably K." Lina nodded, agreeing with Jungwon.

"I-Land, it's not an easy thing to do." Heeseung opened a bag of crisps, listening as Jungwon said he was worried. "Why?" He asked.

"Because it's my first time not having a badge." Jungwon explained. Almost as soon as Lina had heard that he was worried she had gotten up, sitting on her own bed and taking some of the crisps, Heeseung only protesting momentarily before letting her.

Jake joined them, sitting in the other chair opposite them. "I had always stood up when it came to go and getting one, but this time I just sat there.. I felt a bit lost." Jungwon admitted.

"It's really awful when you go down in the rankings." Jake said. "Don't you think so? If it goes up by one by one it's great, but if it's the other way around..." He trailed off. Moments later and Sunghoon had joined them.

"Honestly, except for the top two of global votes, no one's really safe." The former ice skater said. "I feel like I could be eliminated.."

"What are you talking about?" Lina asked, eyes flickering over to the boy, who shrugged.

"We don't really know who will make it." Sunghoon continued. "Who'll make it to the debut group." His words stirred a realisation within all of them, even those with higher rankings. There was no telling who would even make it through the next elimination and into the final, let alone into the debut group.

A couple days later and the Chamber Five unit was practising again. Sunghoon had managed to get the choreoraphy done and memorised quickly, and he seemed a bit more at ease now that he knew it.

It was just a matter of all of them getting it together and being able to perform it properly.

"You are doing great." Sunoo complimented Sunghoon, who had loosened up and seemed to now had the ability to have those refreshing facial expressions he needed. And Sunoo approved very much.