˗ˋ 10

-ˋ₊˚.🧸🍒 ₊° ꒱
🗒 ::  ep.4 pt.10 ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Days of practise had passed quickly, and soon enough the I-Landers were told to change into their uniforms and lining up in the lobby, packing into the gateway and waiting

"Currently, twelve I-Landers dream of becoming a global idol debuting in 2020." The presenter said as the gateway opened. "One was eliminated by the producers' choice in the first test. Who will be the second member to be eliminated by global votes?"

Sunoo led them out of the gateway, and they lined up in the centre of the stage. "With six in 'Refreshing' and six in 'Explosion' concepts, they've been preparing for the third test. Tonight, the eleven I-Landers who survive and continue to perform will be revealed. Among them, who won't be able to make it to the next performance?"

"I wonder what the producers are thinking watching the I-Landers right now." The presenter said, and the focus turned to the producers opposite them.

"Hi." Bang Sihyuk began, the twelve of them bowing and replying. "You all look so down. Being eliminated, after doing your best is certainly not a pleasant thing, and you're allowed to feel angry. But the thing is you're here, through real experiences you can't even learn in 2-3 years of training. This was a huge experience for you. I hope each one of you get good results."

"Before we start the announcement." The presenter appeared on the screen behind them again. "Let's take a look at their current ranking determined by the midpoint results of the global voting. Rank One, Kim Sunoo. Two, Lee Heeseung. Three, Park Sunghoon. Four, Kang Chaerin."

He continued down the ranks, all the way down to Jay. "The current ranking only reflects the midpoint result and no one can predict the final result. After saying the 'Chemi' test last week, the producers chose Jake as rank one and he received the benefit of doubling his global votes within the last 24-hour period of the global voting."

"I wonder how this benefit affected the final ranking." The presenter concluded. "Who will be the eleven survivors, and who will rank twelfth place and be eliminated? We'll now show the global viewers' final choice."

The video of the presenter disappeared, and the system spoke once more. "We'll announce the first survivor of the Chemistry test. The first survivor received 1,705,287 votes, taking the honour of first place."

It continued to tell them how this I-Lander had ranked first in countries such as Brazil, Mexico and Chile. They had also gotten the badge symbolises the debut group every time. "Rank one, who got the most votes, the first survivor. 1st place I-Lander, Kim Sunoo."

Surprised, Sunoo turned around to check it was really him up on the screen, and a smile slowly grew on his face. He stepped forward and gave his thank you speech, before receiving some words of congratulations from the producers and moving through the gateway.

"We'll announce the second survivor. The second survivor received 1,689,524 votes, ranking second amongst I-Landers. The second rank was a part of the Flicker unit. The second survivor of the global voting. second place I-Lander. Kang Chaerin."

"What?" She exclaimed, glancing around her and up at the screen. And there her face was, up beside her number of scores and her rank. "Wow.." She said, as soon as she stepped up onto the podium, holding the microphone.

A few laughs could be heard and Lina glanced behind at the I-Landers before looking up to the producers. She couldn't exactly think straight - that was a big number - and just began thanking people, and promising to show her very best.

"Congratulations." Bang Sihyuk began, Lina quickly thanking him. "I think we all know the reasons I may have worried for you on this show, but you've shown time and time again that I didn't need to have that worry, and that you have exceeded any expectations for you. You deserve this, congratulations."

"Thank you!" Lina stepped off of the raised part of the stage with the biggest smile on her face, disappearing into the gateway and waiting as it turned.

Upon seeing Sunoo, she practically bounded out of the gateway and hugged him, the two highest ranking with the biggest smiles on their faces.

"Ah, so cute." Lina smiled as they pulled away, the girl patting him on the cheek and leaning on his shoulder, looking back to the screen.

The two of them had ranked the first two places, but it just seemed to be a matter of which of their friends would end up ranking last.

And Lina was dreading when that moment came.

besties this is so sad

also we will be getting a lina and seon
reunion so i'm buzzing xx

also there's gonna be so many chapters for
the last episode also does anyone have any
ideas for what lina's self promo video concept could
be?? like i have no idea

like i'm planning the chapters and there's gonna
be more than 20 and probably longer ones as well

and tysm for 100k what the actual heck that's so much thank you so much omg wow i can't thank you enough wow

teamwork makes the dream work

[ 💌 ]