˗ˋ 03

-ˋ₊˚.🧸🍒 ₊° ꒱
🗒 ::  ep.3 pt.3 ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

The Flicker unit messed around with their various props for a few minutes before getting serious, sitting down in a circle so that they could discuss who would get what position

"I do have a list in mind." Heeseung said as soon as they sat down, ipads with the videos on in front of them. "That I came up with instantly at the moment when I was picking the team members."

The others nodded, listening to the leader of their unit, who clearly knew what he was doing.

"But that's that." K began, and Lina's gaze flickered over to him and then Heeseung, who was watching him rather intently as he spoke. "I think we should share which parts we want to do."

"All the parts are important." The eldest continued, the video playing.

"Part one isn't in the centre that much, right?" Sunghoon spoke up.

"If you look at it now, part one doesn't actually have that many parts." Heeseung said, regaining control.

The conversation continued for a while, Lina sitting hesitantly on the side. They were analysing the parts, which part needed someone whose strength was dancing or vocals.

Lina knew that whilst having K and Heeseung on a team would be powerful, they could end up clashing because of their shared leadership traits. Personally, she wanted to hear what Heeseung had in mind, but she wasn't sure if she should say anything in case it upset anyone and sparked a controversy.

And now both of them wanted to do part two, and both of them fit the role - so it would be hard to pick. But after a few more words, it was decided that Heeseung was to do part one and K take part two.

Chaerin could quite easily tell that Heeseung was rather cautious around K. He had been ever since the first test when he was leading. But he insisted he was fine, and when their eyes met and he smiled slightly, she knew he was just trying to not cause a scene, and acting cautiously once more. And if he wanted to do that, it was fine, but it was a shame.

"What parts do you want to do?" Heeseung asked, looking around the others. None of them said anything, instead just glancing across at each other, unsure of who was going to speak first.

"I personally think that Sunghoon should take part six." K stepped in, playing the video and pointing out certain parts that he would fit. "The dance is very sexy in this part as well."

"Part three would be nice for Lina." The Japanese boy continued. "I think it fits her style quite well, and her
voice would sound really good with it."