˗ˋ 02

-ˋ₊˚.🧸🍒 ₊° ꒱
🗒 :: ep.4 pt.2 ┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

"Have fun Sunghoon!" Chaerin bounded over to the former ice skater as soon as they got up, her brightness the complete opposite of the uneasy look he had taken on

"This is going to be awful." He frowned. "I hate that sort of stuff, I've never done it in my life."

"You can do it. I believe in you. And I would pay good money to see this but I'm getting it for free." Lina shrugged, walking alongside Sunghoon.

"So I need to do good otherwise you'll somehow convince me to do it again?" Sunghoon asked, stopping at the bottom of the stairs. His unit was to go to the upstairs room, whilst Lina was going to the big practise room.

"Precisely. You'll do good, I know you will. Ask Sunoo to help you - this is his sort of thing." Lina smiled, before waving goodbye and heading towards the big practise room. Jay wasn't looking very happy - and she knew why, and she also knew that she would talk with him at some point soon. But as of right now, he clearly just wanted to get on.

The six of them sat on the floor of the room, crowding around the ipad, watching the choreography video. They were all in awe of just how good dancers all the members of the actual group were. "Wow." She seemed to exclaim every half minute or so, hands covering her mouth and legs pulled up to her chin.

"We should at least get the formation first." Jay said, getting to his feet. "That way we can think about it faster and figure out who will memorise which part."

"Yes, let's get ourselves together." Heeseung said, getting up and pulling Lina up with him. Encouraged by Jay, the six of them spent a minute or so doing so, before getting into position and practising.

Before, they had worked so hard for six or seven days until the test day. But now, it was another story. They only had a day to get it ready to show the four SEVENTEEN members that were coming the very next day.

They practised late into the night, ending it with Lina going to check up and Jay and falling asleep in his bed, waking up hours later and trailing back to her own room, falling asleep again for a couple of hours until Heeseung woke her up.

The first part of the morning was spent trying to look as good as they can. This was different to the BTS coming to I-Land - the members were actually going to be there at the same time as then.

Lina and Sunoo had been put up to the job of straightening people's hair, Sunoo doing the hair of those in his unit, and Lina being called into the bathroom on multiple times to help those in hers.