˗ˋ 02

-ˋ━━━  " 🗒  " ‍

-ˋ━━━  " 🗒 " ‍..⃗. ༉
! summer camp ─── 🐭🖇
⊹ , ˗'ˏ - 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝘁𝘄𝗼 ⊹

With all the parts decided, it was then time for the group to set everything up

With all the parts decided, it was then time for the group to set everything up. Lina was filming as they set up, her focus on Niki and he put the name tags in the correct places.

"This is fun." He said. "I'll now check the details." Lina watched with a smile, behind the camera rather than in front of it.

She was good at the cheerleading roll - her favourite thing to do was take photos, and she had stacks upon stacks of them tucked away in her old dorm from her normal trainee time.

With the seating plan set up and the others working inside, Lina, Jake and EJ didn't have much to do. That was until the ramen team came out.

But then, EJ and Jake took that. And whilst it wasn't filmed, Lina ended up sitting with Seon on the grass for a little bit, and in some clips you could just about see them.

Nobody knew the other six trainees that would be joining the seven. And so Lina didn't want to take any chances and was spending as much time as she could with the older boy, who she had grown to care for immensely.

"Chae!" Jake called, and Lina looked up. He beckoned her over and so the pair rejoined the others. The grilling station had been set up and was in full swing, and they needed fanning.

It was hot work, due to the grills of course, and so Lina, Sunghoon and EJ fanned everyone with cardboard rectangles for a while - which Chaerin found admittedly rather fun for some reason.

And when everyone was ready, they were sat down in their assigned seats. Lina had been seated right in the very centre, in between Jaeho and Nicholas. She hadn't gotten the chance to get to know either of them properly before, so she was extra happy with that decision on the behalf of the seating plan team.