˗ˋ 02

━━━  " 📂  " ‍

━━━ " 📂  " ‍..⃗. ༉
! en-notes   ─── 🐭🖇
⊹  ,   ˗'ˏ -  𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 ⊹

 ༉ ! en-notes   ─── 🐭🖇 ⊹  ,   ˗'ˏ -  𝘃𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 ⊹

[-note] 200728 LINA -
ENHYPEN (엔하이픈) (ENG/JPN)

𓆝 𓆜

"28th July, 2020." Lina instantly said it this time, the small smile already there on her face as the camera flickered on. "It's quite late again, and I haven't film one of these for a week because I've been really busy, so it might be a long one."

"I have a few notes." The girl held up a piece of paper, that had a bullet-pointed list on it. "I didn't have time to film a vlog, but I made sure to write whatever we had done down for that day."

"I'm just going to get started. So a week ago was a pretty hectic day; we had a lot of interviews amongst practise, and we were asked interesting questions like our thoughts on debuting. For choreography practise we were divided into two groups, A and B. My group did DNA, which was fun."

"It's only a few days until part two at this point - I think I'll film another video after this and we'll be back in I-Land." Chaerin said suddenly, a thoughtful look flickering across her face. "Sorry thats off track, but we've all began preparing for part two, because it's getting a lot closer."

"The day after that I went to Seoul with a couple of others for profile photo shoots and trying out different concept photoshoots. It was strange to be back in the city again, but lots of fun."

"A couple of days of that we all were really tired, and I think a lot of us had a hard time focusing on things. It's a lot to do in preparation for part two, and amongst the training it's beginning to pile up. But I think what helped was when we got letters from our parents." Lina said, a little more emotional feeding into her words.

"I think I mentioned that they're in Thailand, so the letter was sent by my old ballet teacher, who is good friends with my mother. She added a little note on the end of it and it's so strange to think about her watching me. I hope that I can make everyone proud and debut."

"I got my hair cut last Sunday. I didn't dye it any colour like some people, but it got a well-needed cut. I think I want to try a more ginger tone one day, but for now I'm keeping it brown." She said, her fingers brushing through the ends of her hair.

"What else did I do.." She mumbled, reaching forward for the sheet of paper, fiddling with the cornier if it as she thought.

"Of course, there's been a lot of vocal and choreography lessons, as well as counselling, both separately and as a group." She began again.

"There was another set of profile photoshoots just the other day, and I had already been - so I was left in charge. It was only a small group so I was a little more confident than the time I had lead all twenty four of us."

"I did the warm up and then lead the choreography practise, and as a group we also decided to work on some of the basics. Especially as we get closer to part two of I-Land and we're learning some really quite complex choreography, it's important that we can still do those basics even if they're not what we necessarily need for that dance."

"I didn't expect to feel as if I'd forgotten so much of the basics but looking back on it I definitely have. I think I'll organise to have to other group do it tomorrow, because it was very beneficial to us." She finished with a nod.

"But today was quite busy again. My group had the profile shoots and so we went into Seoul. This time was a big deal because it was the actual thing, and the other two were practise ones so that we could get used to the atmosphere and how photoshoots are. It was fun, I really like them."

"I think we have one more profile photoshoot, and these photos are what will get released if we debut - at least that's what we've been told." She said, checking the time on her watch.

"Tonight we had pizza for dinner - it was pepperoni and shrimp. And then we had a choreography lesson and I had a rap one alongside a few others. But other than that, that is what has happened over the past week."

"I'm going to go to bed - we swapped roommates and I'm sharing with Jake this time, we've become quite close over time. But I think he went to sleep early and so I need to be extra careful not to wake him. So goodnight or good day, I love you!" She said with a smile, waving right up until the camera turned off.

 So goodnight or good day, I love you!" She said with a smile, waving right up until the camera turned off

just curious but have people
actually enjoyed reading this
bit

just curious but have peopleactually enjoyed reading thisbit

teamwork makes the dream work

[ 💌 ]