˗ˋ 04

-ˋ₊˚.🐚🏹 ₊° ꒱
🗒 ::  ep.4 pt.4┊͙
╰┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Whilst the other slept, Heeseung, Geonu and Chaerin had been sat in a circle in the practise room

Whilst the other slept, Heeseung, Geonu and Chaerin had been sat in a circle in the practise room. They were just by the door, and had their ipads in front of them, the lyrics for Butterfly reflecting in their eyes.

They practised for a couple hours, before going to bed. It was already such a tense time, and Lina could feel the pressure on the representatives already. Of course, they had chosen to do it, but having everyone count on you was a lot of pressure and stress for the six chosen.

Chaerin was woken early the next morning, and despite how badly she slept, she was up with Geonu as Heeseung, all three of them managing to comfortably fit into the separate practise room as they began to put choreography to their singing, using water bottles as replacements for microphones.

If you listened closely, you would hear the music from the dance unit playing, up just as early as the vocal unit. They had plenty of days to go, but if they managed to get it pretty much done, memory wise, in the first couple days, they could spend the next three polishing and perfecting it.

Chaerin put all her focus into practising, and when she wasn't doing so, she was most likely thinking about the other trainees.

You see, whilst she could focus solely on dancing and singing, she didn't have to think about anything else. But when she wasn't doing either of those things, her mind wandered over to the pressure and stress she was under.

And just how the other I-Landers most likely couldn't recreate the stress and pressure the representatives felt, Lina couldn't exactly guess what they were feeling either. Having your fate in I-Land resting on the shoulders of people you had known for a few weeks. Hopefully, they trusted them enough to do a good job.

They practised all the way through to lunch, and tired and hungry, the trio made their way upstairs, sitting down at the table in the food area. Seon placed a plate of food under Chaerin's nose almost as she sat down, and confused, she looked up at him.

"You need to eat well." He said, and without any other option, Lina began to eat, glad that she didn't have to cook for herself.

It wasn't only Seon doing this though, all throughout that day, at certain moments, other trainees would appear in the doorway, bringing snacks and offering hugs.

It continued like that for a while, the representatives practises from early in the morning until late at night. The show gave them a couple of vocal lessons as well, as in the whole group at separate times, working on their pronunciation and style, as well as various other things.